+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 529 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I just came here to post about Shell, Broadway. So sad. R.I.P. Nurse Vining
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm shocked. That's so sad.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow, how sad. I remember nurse Amy well. Unfortunately, my more recent memories are of how she (like several of the GH cast) fell prey to bad, and too much, plastic surgery. I think she had a clothing on QVC or something later on, too. Her character was fun though. She'll be missed
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Sam got hit by a car. I don't even care who did it. Maybe she'll die. SO we know it's one of 3 (or maybe 4) people. Either Monica, Carly, Elizabeth, or Nicholas (during one of his blackouts). Now Carly got back in her car and said "We'll both be fine." Does that mean she's pregnant? I'm liking Claudia Zacchara so far. Someone please get rid of LuLu. I'm sorry but I'm tired of her being so oblivious to Johnny's history and connection to the mob. The only one I want to see dead more than Sam and LuLu is MAXIE! Who does everyone think hit Sam. I think Liz is too obvious. I think it might've been Monica. One more thing. Does that guy attacking Sam before she was hit mean that the TMK was NOT Coop after all? I'm still putting my money on Daniel for that one.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think it was Monica, especially if your earlier question about Leslie Charleson leaving is indeed correct. With the way they are pressing her alcoholism, I would not be surprised.

No, the TMK was not Coop. I believe the storyline that he realized someone was setting him up. Is it Logan? Possibly too obvious. If it is Daniel, then the writers deserve to be shot for such a lame grasp in the dark and a change midstream. From the beginning they were saying that the killer was obvious if you put the clues together... and Daniel has only recently arrived on the scene.

But lamer storylines have certainly happened.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The TMK looked very slight and thin, so my money is on Daniel. ITA, lame story.

I think Liz is the best suspect to hit Sam because of the conflict. That said she is really obvious. Did anyone say they hit anything? This story is waaay better than the Nov. sweeps party mess.

Yes, I think Carly is Pregnant! Let's hope she tells Jax right away.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen
    Did anyone say they hit anything?
    The only thing close to that was when Nicholas said this to Emily: "What if it wasn't me imagining you in the road? What if there really was someone out there?"

The need for logical part of me doesn't think Nikolas hit Sam because if there were any period of time where he thought he had hit Emily he would have been freaking out. We saw none of that (or maybe I missed it?) So I do believe that he saw Emily, but that nothing transpired.

Monica is the only one that is actively freaking out about something and reporting her vehicle stolen. That could very well be misleading.

Something happened to Carly, but she's not really freaking other than to just reassure herself that "they" are going to be alright.

Liz isn't freaking, but is starting to remember falling asleep. But could they really pile yet ONE more thing on her character? Haven't they done enough to her?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2781546;
    Wow, how sad. I remember nurse Amy well. Unfortunately, my more recent memories are of how she (like several of the GH cast) fell prey to bad, and too much, plastic surgery. I think she had a clothing on QVC or something later on, too. Her character was fun though. She'll be missed
    Hard to believe she'd need plastic surgery...she was only 49 when she died. According to CNN one year she said she made $20 million on her clothing line.....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2783218;
    Hard to believe she'd need plastic surgery...she was only 49 when she died. According to CNN one year she said she made $20 million on her clothing line.....
    She had definite work done on her nose....and it wasn't pretty. You could tell when she came back every so often for awhile there. I wonder how much more story Bobbie say, or Monica might have if the actors hadn't had so much work done. I hate to see otherwise pretty actors do that. I just saw a picture of Heather Locklear in TV Guide, and it looks like she had work done to her cheeks and lips. Why?? She looked great before! I'd say she looked great for her age, but she looked great for any age.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread