+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3448Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I am right behind you. I started watching about the time Luke and Laura were getting together. I think one of the first episodes I saw was when they were hiding out in Wyndham's department store overnight. I have taken time off from watching a few times though
    Same here.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I loved those Wyndham's scenes! Luke and Laura dancing to Fascination, and Laura twirling down the aisles in that pink dress...classic!! I remember Heather and Diana, and nurse Annie, and PJ (who was really Steven Lars), and then Annie being framed for Diana's murder.....turned out to be Heather's mom I think......Ugh! Time lines get all confusing when I go back that far though
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

So I am pretty sure now that SB is the Jason who was married to Sam, Danny's dad, worked for Sonny, etc. What I really want to know now is if SB Jason or BM Jason was the Jason who grew up with the Quartermaines.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So I am pretty sure now that SB is the Jason who was married to Sam, Danny's dad, worked for Sonny, etc. What I really want to know now is if SB Jason or BM Jason was the Jason who grew up with the Quartermaines.
    Totally agree with you, Rockytop Chick. So what will SB's "name" be? Will he get to be "Jason Morgan" again, or will BM get to keep that name? And what will the NEW name be, for the one who ISN'T called Jason Morgan any more?
    Katydyd likes this.

Hmmmmmm.....If BM Jason's big plan that he's working on involves him deciding to go to med school or work at GH, that might answer that question Just a guess, I have no idea if that's really what it is - but it would certainly affect the kids. And Liz too since she works at GH. And I'm with you Imperfect1...who gets called what? Does the first Jason - Jason Quartermaine - have a middle name? Maybe he (assuming of course, JQ really is BM) could go by that Stone Cold (as SB) just isn't an "Andrew."
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

Didn't the twin have a name? I thought they said it.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Didn't the twin have a name? I thought they said it.
    Yes it was Drew so maybe BM will be Drew.

The twin's name was Andrew, they called him Drew. Why they picked that name is beyond me. It doesn't fit either BM or SB in my opinion Maybe they could call BM "JQ" for Jason Quartermaine - you know, since he's the original Jason Q Or maybe they could just start calling SB "Stone" - short for Stone Cold. That's a nice, soapy name
    Desiderata

OMG, Gopher!!

It was a wonderful day on GH yesterday. Carly was no where to be seen. We need more of those days.

+ Reply to Thread