+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3444Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm standing by my theory that BM is the Jason that got into the car with AJ decades ago, and then went into a coma after they crashed. SB is, and always has been, Alex - the twin Franco remembers. He was switched in the hospital with BM, and woke up as "Stone Cold." When he was shot and went off the dock, he somehow ended up in the Russian clinic where he's been this whole time. Meanwhile, whoever (Helena?) was holding BM/Jason had brainwashed him, and made him think he was Stone Cold. He was then sent back to Port Charles, where he "reconnected" with Sam and everyone else. And if that doesn't turn out to be the case.....well it just should Win/win for everyone, right? BM is in fact Jason, and SB is still Stone Cold.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

That would work... but Stone Cold is who Sam fell in love with and Carly s best friends with. Sam would have kids with both twins.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I'm standing by my theory that BM is the Jason that got into the car with AJ decades ago, and then went into a coma after they crashed. SB is, and always has been, Alex - the twin Franco remembers. He was switched in the hospital with BM, and woke up as "Stone Cold." When he was shot and went off the dock, he somehow ended up in the Russian clinic where he's been this whole time. Meanwhile, whoever (Helena?) was holding BM/Jason had brainwashed him, and made him think he was Stone Cold. He was then sent back to Port Charles, where he "reconnected" with Sam and everyone else. And if that doesn't turn out to be the case.....well it just should Win/win for everyone, right? BM is in fact Jason, and SB is still Stone Cold.
    I love your theory, Katydyd. And it's very similar in a lot of ways to the identity switching storyline that Days of Our Lives had to deal with, many years ago.

In a nutshell --- Marlena and Roman were a super-couple very much in love, and then the actor playing Roman left the show. He was replaced by nuRoman, and the romance between Marlena and nuRoman continued (but they didn't have the same magic). BUT THEN the original Roman came back to the show, and the 2 characters (Marlena and the original Roman) had such incredible chemistry with each other, that there was no way they could not be together again. But the show didn't want to get rid of nuRoman either.

So the plot changed (magically, as it does in soap operas) and the audience was told that the original Roman was never really "Roman" at all --- what happened, was that years before, he had been hypnotized by the villain of the show, to only think he had been Roman --- and he left town because the villain kidnapped him for several years -- and now he was made to return to the town -- but under a new name "John Black." And the minute that Marlena and John Black (the original Roman) saw each other, they fell back into each other's arms --- and have pretty much been in love, together as a super-couple for all these years since that happened.

So in GH, Sam is, of course, like Marlena, and the original Jason (SB) would be like the original Roman in 'Days' (later known as John Black), who she loved so much. So SB gets to come back under a different name --- but still gets back with his true love, Sam. And nuJason (Billy) would get to remain on the show as the real "Jason." Problem solved with a win-win-win.
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I'll call you the resident GH nerd. Them's some deep diving factoids right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I mean, Sam and everyone thinks the Billy Miller Jason is the real Jason, but I think he's the twin... but if patient 6 is the real Jason, then does the one Sam's with now know he's not? Was he brainwashed?
    I believe he was, he was programmed by Helena or some are saying Faison.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I mean, Sam and everyone thinks the Billy Miller Jason is the real Jason, but I think he's the twin... but if patient 6 is the real Jason, then does the one Sam's with now know he's not? Was he brainwashed?
    I'm also going with this theory. I think BM is the twin. This will create a bittersweet triangle for Sam. Maybe BM/Jason was brainwashed..before he came back to Sam, making SB the real Jason.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Some of these theories are making my head spin!
    ilja likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Some of these theories are making my head spin!

My head has been spinning all summer. Granted I am not a daily watcher but every.single.time I go to watch ...

I find myself saying 'what the what'!

WRAP IT UP already with this Jason thing.
    karna68 likes this.
    KAREN

This is one time I hope they draw it out a little. He's not even in Port Chuck yet!
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

What confuses me is, IF SB turns out to be indeed the real Jason whom Sam knew all these years, and was married to .....when she sees SB/Jason, how will she feel when she realizes her now-husband BM/Jason is not THE Jason?
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

+ Reply to Thread