+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 810 FirstFirst ... 305705755795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810 LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8093
Like Tree3252Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

James DePaiva!!!!! How long has he been on GH? I would have been watching more if Id known! So happy to see him!
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

For a few weeks now. Did you happen to catch Jessica Tuck (OLTL Megan) last week I believe. If I remember correctly, she was Max's love who died from Lupus. I loved, loved, loved them together.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

I did see Jessica Tuck! She's had a nice and varied career since OLTL. I remember Megan having a fling with Max, but it was Jake who was the love of her life and who was holding her, standing at the window, as she died. I remember bawling my eyes out.

One article I found about JDP coming to GH was from June and said he'd start airing "next month" and I was thinking, "How did I miss him for this long?" I mean, I don't watch every day, but still.

I hope he sticks around for a while. He'd be a great match for Nancy Lee Grahn/Alexis. Maybe his character won't end up being another lost Cassadine or some other variety of sociopath! She sure can pick 'em.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That's right! Jake! Hunky Jake! How could I forget. Off to Google I go.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

It's kinda weird how I was not that into the old Jason because of how much I dislike Sam but I watch every day now to see if he or Franco & Liz are on and that's when I make my decision if I should watch or not.
    Gutmutter likes this.

I just hope beyond hope that the "real" Jason does not end up with Sam.

It sure seems like patient 6 could be the real Jason, but when was he switched?
    Count your blessings!

I believe he is. What do you mean switched?

I've always had a strong dislike for Ava but I was glad that Griffin rescued her. I just wonder what her face will look like? You can see much less redness now. Maybe the average plastic surgeon will be able to get her back to normal.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I do like Sam with the Jason (Billy Miller) she's currently with, but.....always loved her with the Jason we always knew as Jason, (Steve Burton).
    karna68 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I believe he is. What do you mean switched?

I've always had a strong dislike for Ava but I was glad that Griffin rescued her. I just wonder what her face will look like? You can see much less redness now. Maybe the average plastic surgeon will be able to get her back to normal.
    I mean, Sam and everyone thinks the Billy Miller Jason is the real Jason, but I think he's the twin... but if patient 6 is the real Jason, then does the one Sam's with now know he's not? Was he brainwashed?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 10-05-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread