+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 809 FirstFirst ... 304704754794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809 LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 8083
Like Tree3241Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

SB can't play the "real" Jason---because our current Jason eventually recovered all of Jason's memories, including a lot of personal stuff that no one else would know---unless we are going to have to believe that Helena scooped out all of Jason's memories and implanted them in someone else. That would be too much even for me to swallow!
    So I'm guessing that our current Jason had an identical twin whom Monica didn't know about, and didn't raise, and who is also no kin to Franco, but may have been raised for a while with Franco. Now this guy, whom I'm going to call twin Jason, may have been raised by Betsy with Franco for a while, but he obviously didn't spend most of his life with them. Who did raise him? Helena? Why? And who is the family that doesn't know he's in the clinic? Betsy? The mysterious other family who raised twin Jason?
    When Ava said, you have blue eyes, you can't be Nic, I of course thought these surgeons are so good they can change eye color! But I think with what Betsy said at the end Friday we have to assume that current Jason has a twin Jason.
    I think they will save Nic's return for after this story line runs its course. Maybe they hope they can get the real Nic back.... and the real Spencer. It would be hard to have one without the other. Then they could bring back Rachel/Hayden as well, who is now legally married to the still alive Nic.... Well, one can hope. Feels bad to hope that "Spencer"'s prime time show flops. :
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I think it's just going to be Jason.....but they won't reveal for sure who he really is for awhile Either all the Nic references were just to throw us off - or maybe Nic is there too. If they haven't recast Nic by the time they leave Russia, I bet they show another "mysterious patient" whose face we're unable to see. Just so we know he's around until they decide to bring him back. At least I sure hope so. I'm usually willing to go along with whatever they throw at me - I watch for pure escapism, it doesn't necessarily have to make sense But I would NOT be happy if Steve Burton is playing Nic. I don't mind recasting a character, even one who it seems could never be recast - obviously sometimes it has to be done. But to take an iconic character like Jason, and make the original actor who played him for decades suddenly play another iconic character who was played by the same actor for decades (even with the brief recast) on the same show....No. Just no. And then to have SB playing as Nic makes Sam now his cousin, and Liz - well, okay, that's not much different

Plus, I just don't think they'll drop the whole potential "Jason has a twin" thing. That would actually make sense (well, soap sense anyway) as to why Franco became obsessed with Jason in the first place and thought he was the twin. And while I'd rather have BM be the real Jason, maybe it goes back even farther: There was a "twin switch" way back when Jason was first in a coma, facilitated by the Cassadines. So BM will end up being "good" Jason, who dated Keesha and planned to become a doctor. He goes in to a coma, gets switched with his twin (SB) and that twin is who we see wake up from the coma as "Stone Cold." Maybe that's why Stone Cold never got any memories of his old Quartermaine life back - he never had them. Convoluted I suppose, but hey, no more so than plenty of other stories GH has done. Casey the alien anyone???
    I like that! Would make sense of all that "don't feel the same connection" malarky we've been getting from Carly and Sam. But that would make Danny Stone Cold's kid and only Scout nice Jason's kid, right?
    However, doesn't explain how nice Jason would recover memories of Stone Cold's life eventually, especially all the courtship stuff with Sam.

I don't know PWS.....the Cassadines have come up with some pretty unbelievable stuff - freezing the world, cryogenics/back from the dead, bottomless pits, curses, underground labs - I'm pretty sure "memory implantation" isn't beyond their capabilities
    karna68 and PWS like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I finally watched Friday's show. Guess I was wrong about the triplet thing.

As much as they built this up, right now I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I wanted Franco to have a bigger role in all of this.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think he'll still have a role, if only in tracking down twin Jason. His imaginary friend whose disappearance was presumably upsetting for him.

SB has to be the "real" Jason. It would just be too weird for him to play anybody else.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    SB has to be the "real" Jason. It would just be too weird for him to play anybody else.
    Totally agree that SB has to be the 'real' Jason --- but wouldn't it be weird if Jason's personality reverted back to being the "good Jason" -- the way he was before his head injury (so many years ago) --- that injury totally changed his personality into the "bad Jason" and made him turn his back on his family and instead, choose a life of violence and crime as Sonny's cohort.
    karna68 likes this.

I hope SB Jason is the Jason who loved Sam. I don't like it when they change the person's character or personality when they come back. I like Sam with the Jason she's with (BM) . I just hope they don't totally change SB's character..thus, a love triangle.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

If I'm understanding it correctly, Franco found out his foster brother was Jason's twin. When Jason came back with a different face, he still was able to remember life with Sam and Sonny and also with Monica. He had instincts of how to act in the moment when defense and gun skills were needed even before his memories came back. But recently they've been making a point of having both Sam and Carly say he's been different since he came back. So either patient 6 is Jason, in which case nuJason must have had fake memories primed (by Helena?) or he's the twin, which begs the question of why he wants to call Sonny and get to Port Chuck.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

I say Patient 6 is Jason & Jason is the twin in the photo.
    karna68 and Gutmutter like this.

+ Reply to Thread