+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3252Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that AND the other. Or maybe it's both. I do wish we could get the real Nicholas back. I love him.
    I think this is Nick as well & with the mask & such I presume it is also Steve Burton. According to the adds he returns on Tuesday, so the unmasking will be then, I reckon.

But I thought they were setting it up for SB to come back as someone Franco knew growing up?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    But I thought they were setting it up for SB to come back as someone Franco knew growing up?
    Maybe Franco was wrong. Maybe it was Nicholas! Then again, maybe Nichole is Jason's twin? Then maybe I won the lottery.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

Except that yesterday he flew in the woman who raised him and he showed her the picture... she said she had something to tell him... cliffhanger.
    Count your blessings!

Today was one of those days that felt like a Friday trying to build up the anticipation for Monday!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Right now they are making it look like Steve is Nicholas!
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

I'm going to have an issue if SB does come back as Nicholas, who it seems pretty obvious - or is too obvious? , is the man in the mask. If SB comes back as Nicolas, that will make him Sam's cousin....which would just be weird to watch. Especially since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we know they will recognize his face as Jason's immediately.
    Is it too much to hope we get a recast Nicholas and SB as Jason's twin Dr. Bronsky? The guy they introduced as Dr. B just doesn't seem right. He seems more like "orderly #2" at Miscavige He could be a front for the real Dr. Bronsky. Maybe they were afraid Ava would recognize his face so they hired this guy to pretend to be Dr. B until Ava is actually sedated for the surgery. I don't remember if Ava ever knew Jason, but she could easily have seen a picture. Of course, both Nic and Jason come from rich families and were "shot and fell into open water." So Jason could be the guy in the mask too but...Ugh. That would make BM the twin and not Jason. Boring There's tons of story if they make SB "Dr. Bronsky," and Jason's twin. Heck, maybe he even did the surgery on Jason to remake his face into Billy Miller....Oh well, I guess we find out tomorrow!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

So maybe what they are leading up to is Jason isn't Jason and Steve Burton comes back as Jason. I am so confused.

I keep checking here to see if anyone has watched the big reveal while I am at work.

The masked paitient took off his sunglasses and I guess we were supposed to recognize his eyes. They are making this waaaaay too complicated. If it's Nik, but he looks like Jason, but Jason may have had a twin who grew up with Franco (especially given that Franco thought realJason was his twin before???)... Franco's adopted mom comes for his show, but disappears when he asks hers about the picture, Scotty is agitated and wants to rip the picture up.
    Count your blessings!

I think it's just going to be Jason.....but they won't reveal for sure who he really is for awhile Either all the Nic references were just to throw us off - or maybe Nic is there too. If they haven't recast Nic by the time they leave Russia, I bet they show another "mysterious patient" whose face we're unable to see. Just so we know he's around until they decide to bring him back. At least I sure hope so. I'm usually willing to go along with whatever they throw at me - I watch for pure escapism, it doesn't necessarily have to make sense But I would NOT be happy if Steve Burton is playing Nic. I don't mind recasting a character, even one who it seems could never be recast - obviously sometimes it has to be done. But to take an iconic character like Jason, and make the original actor who played him for decades suddenly play another iconic character who was played by the same actor for decades (even with the brief recast) on the same show....No. Just no. And then to have SB playing as Nic makes Sam now his cousin, and Liz - well, okay, that's not much different

Plus, I just don't think they'll drop the whole potential "Jason has a twin" thing. That would actually make sense (well, soap sense anyway) as to why Franco became obsessed with Jason in the first place and thought he was the twin. And while I'd rather have BM be the real Jason, maybe it goes back even farther: There was a "twin switch" way back when Jason was first in a coma, facilitated by the Cassadines. So BM will end up being "good" Jason, who dated Keesha and planned to become a doctor. He goes in to a coma, gets switched with his twin (SB) and that twin is who we see wake up from the coma as "Stone Cold." Maybe that's why Stone Cold never got any memories of his old Quartermaine life back - he never had them. Convoluted I suppose, but hey, no more so than plenty of other stories GH has done. Casey the alien anyone???
    Last edited by Katydyd; 09-19-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    PWS and Imperfect1 like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread