+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3251Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I just want to see Franco and Liz and Steve.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

The other night, I found myself watching Staying Alive. I'd forgotten how long Finola Hughes' hair used to be!

I turned on GH the other day after MONTHS of not watching a full episode and Sam was still hallucinating (?) Sonny. Seems like I didn't miss anything.

IMO, when Anthony Geary left, this show lost its spark. It's never been the same. Then they lost Jane Elliott too
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amy and Spinelli? Noooooooooooooooooooo!
    Why are they so eager to make Amy a thing?
    Count your blessings!

I don't know if this is true or not, but a while ago I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava was going to meet a burn patient that turns out to be Morgan. The way he clenched his fist when she mentioned her hometown, would fit.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't know if this is true or not, but a while ago I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava was going to meet a burn patient that turns out to be Morgan. The way he clenched his fist when she mentioned her hometown, would fit.
    The scene today makes me think that is Nicholas, especially after it zoomed in on his name in the scene before, and the lady at the hospital said he had been shot (face?) and pushed into the ocean.

Amy and Spinelli? Noooooooooooooooooooo!
    Why are they so eager to make Amy a thing?
    No clue. I watched for a few minutes today and she's still insufferable. TERRIBLE actress. Like local theater production bad. Why on earth did they every hire her? It's like they're trying to make her a popular character and she just isn't going to be. It still ticks me off that they named her character Amy. It feels disrespectful to Shell Kepler and her fans. (<----- yeah, don't hold back there, Crit, tell us how you really feel! )
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I didn't catch the details about the masked patient! Thanks.
    I wonder if they want a token actress with Amy's body type? I'm fine with that, but find someone who can act!... and isn't so annoying.
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I wonder if they want a token actress with Amy's body type? I'm fine with that, but find someone who can act!... and isn't so annoying.
    That's what I think I get why they want to have a character like that, but yeah, hire someone who can act! Plus, they need to stop hinting at her wanting a relationship with a guy like Nathan (or are they done with that fantasy?). Maybe some men who look like him are into larger women, but that's definitely not the norm and the woman would have to be really terrific..... and she isn't. She just annoying. I know this is a soap, which means we get fantastical and ridiculous stories, but please.

As for larger actresses on the show, they have Epiphany/Sonja Eddy, who is a terrific actress. I'm sure there's no shortage of larger women who can also act.
    Gutmutter likes this.

I love Epiphany. But again, her relationship with Milo? She seems a lot older than him, for one thing. Now that we've seen Milo guarding Carly's house, will we see them together?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    The scene today makes me think that is Nicholas, especially after it zoomed in on his name in the scene before, and the lady at the hospital said he had been shot (face?) and pushed into the ocean.
    Yeah I was thinking that AND the other. Or maybe it's both. I do wish we could get the real Nicholas back. I love him.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

+ Reply to Thread