+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3448Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Carly had already wiped most of it off and when she finally made it to his bedside, her makeup was impeccable. I don't think a real hospital would have waited that long to wheel him into emergency surgery.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Carly had already wiped most of it off and when she finally made it to his bedside, her makeup was impeccable. I don't think a real hospital would have waited that long to wheel him into emergency surgery.
    The hospital was just following the lead of the EMT's who let him lie on the ground forever while bleeding profusely.

I'm sure he'll survive.
    So any guesses on who the other boy in Franco's painting and photo is? I forget what his twin status was with Jason.
    Count your blessings!

I'm sure he'll survive.
    So any guesses on who the other boy in Franco's painting and photo is? I forget what his twin status was with Jason.
    Perhaps whoever it is will come back into his life as Steve Burton?
    ilja likes this.

That's the speculation I've read, but I don't know any spoilers. If it is, will Sam be conflicted or will they pretend there isn't any resemblance like when her last boyfriend was reassigned as a doctor?
    Count your blessings!

That's the speculation I've read, but I don't know any spoilers. If it is, will Sam be conflicted or will they pretend there isn't any resemblance like when her last boyfriend was reassigned as a doctor?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    From what I've read, they are definitely going to notice that the new guy looks exactly like Jason!
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I loved seeing Billy Miller on "Ray Donavan".:
    momrek06 likes this.

I give up with warnings about casting spoilers, you guys. This is the last one and then I'm not going to bother any more. I post a warning every six months or so and then it happens again (and again and again). If someone complains about the spoilers, I don't even know what to do about that, but just know that if it hasn't happened on the show, it's a spoiler! Please be considerate of your fellow posters who don't read about cast comings and goings. It's too late to delete ALL of the many posts about SB returning, but those are ALL considered spoilers.
    Gutmutter and momrek06 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Here's my theory for the day, not a spoiler (at least, since clearly that one casting thing is no longer a spoiler). So, we know the other boy in Franco's picture wasn't such an "imaginary" friend after all. What if Jason really did have a twin....but it wasn't Franco? Maybe it was the other kid in Franco's painting, and he is the reason Franco's obsession with Jason started. Obviously there was some mysterious and/or traumatic reason why the little boy was suddenly gone from Franco's life. Maybe young Franco got confused, or was lied too, and started believing he was Jason's twin. But now the other little boy - Jason's real twin - is grown and on his way to PC....played by SB. Win/win situation for fans of both SB and BM! And Sam's kids get to stay full siblings
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I hope they get some decent story lines soon. I find myself muting most of the show. BORING!

+ Reply to Thread