+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 483 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2776590;
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a dilema and thought you might help

There is a possibility that one of the ABC soap characters may be the next Bachelorette (Either that or it may be a former cast memeber) Does anyone know or can anyone speculate who might fill that bill from one of the three ABC soaps?

She would need to be about 26 - 32 ish, single, ie publically unattached, and be able to pretend she is looking for a committed reationship Oh yeah ... and expendable from the soap for about 7 weeks starting probably mid-March or 1st of April.

Any ideas?????

Thanks
    jelle

I would go Natalia Livingston. She's off the show and it seems like exs of Tyler Christopher seem to go on and do great things (Eva Longoria). I think she would bring class plus isn't she early 30s?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2777102;
    jelle.... You can take Kelly Monaco. I have never seen her connected to anyone, and there certainly is a chance that she could be off of the soap for awhile come March.

Natalia Livingston is currently unattached. Kirsten Storms, perhaps.... Lindze Leatherman is too young.

OLTL has a few... the current Adriana and the girl that's playing Christian's love interest...or... Melissa Archer.

AMC... maybe the new girl playing Babe Chandler (Amanda Baker)? Levin Rambin is too young, as is Ambyr Childers. Hmm.. maybe Chrishell Strauss (Amanda) or the girl that used to be one of the girls of Fusion (got killed off last summer.. can't remember either the character's name or the actress. Oops)
    The girl playing Adriana is engaged (or maybe even married by now) to the actor playing Cristian, so she's out.

I hope they don't go that way. It might turn into another Blob season since the guys would know who the girl was ahead of time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh yeah... I had forgotten that they were together, Critical.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Adriana & Christian are one pretty couple, did not know they were together.

Fun Bachelorette! Not the best idea but fun to watch. Kirsten has a boyfriend I think. Natalia or Kelly would be a good choice.Not of fan of the new Babe but I'd still watch the show.

I would love to see Natalia on the Bachelorette! I think she'd be great. This is one rumor I would really like to be true
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;2778648;
    Adriana & Christian are one pretty couple, did not know they were together.

Fun Bachelorette! Not the best idea but fun to watch. Kirsten has a boyfriend I think. Natalia or Kelly would be a good choice.Not of fan of the new Babe but I'd still watch the show.
    I think Kelly's a little too sleazy, frankly. Especially since there are all those Playboy-type (don't know if she actually posed for Playboy) pics floating around the Internet. I definitely wouldn't watch if she was their choice. I can't stand her breathy, little girl voice. Natalia would be better, but I'd prefer a non-actress.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm not sure why someone who has to some extent "made it" would want to go on a show looking for a mate from a bunch of guys who primarily want to hook up with you to increase their own fame and potential as actors...since we know most of the contestants are actor wannabes....

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2779248;
    I think Kelly's a little too sleazy, frankly. Especially since there are all those Playboy-type (don't know if she actually posed for Playboy) pics floating around the Internet.
    That's exactly why she'd be perfect for the show. And yes, she was a Playboy Playmate before she ever became an actress on "Port Charles."

I gave up hope long ago of this being a serious forum for finding a mate. Why not have fun with it and let someone vamp it up a bit?

Shell Kepler has passed away.

For those of us long time GH watchers who were quite recently wondering what had happened to Shell Kepler (aka Amy Vining, Laura's "sister"), this is sad news.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2780462;
    Shell Kepler has passed away.

For those of us long time GH watchers who were quite recently wondering what had happened to Shell Kepler (aka Amy Vining, Laura's "sister"), this is sad news.
    Wow, and only in her mid/late 40's....renal failure...some kind of genetic condition? The consequence of some other disease? I used to watch her...sad.

+ Reply to Thread