+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 516 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast
Like Tree1042Likes

Thread: General Hospital

OY! I forgot about Smith. Oh well. But it seems to be more prominent now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay... can someone please tell me how they're planning on fitting three females in Courtney's one room loft? The place didn't even have a bedroom! Will be interesting to see this makeover.

I really love it when they do the all girls at the bar/all boys at the bar scenes. They're so fun.

Especially when all the girls are drinking themselves silly complaining about how rotten the men are! Gee, I've never done that before.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Um... nilesgirl, GH still had a major storyline about mobsters 30 years ago. Remember Frank Smith?
    I think the mob/spy thing is a common theme throughout GH history. I started watching when the WSB ( that was the name right?) was big. It was Robert and Sam and Tiffany with the secret spy room in the penthouse. Robin was just a wee thing then with a doll that had a jewel for an eye. There was the Asian Quarter mysteries. I love old school GH. Right now Sonny and Emily are making me sick and I am wanting for a little of the old stuff. I heard that Maurice will not be playing Sonny anymore and that they will replace him.

I have loved GH since the 80s! Glad to see this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I heard that Maurice will not be playing Sonny anymore and that they will replace him.
    Oh... I hadn't heard that one yet. I haven't looked for any spoilers lately, though.

I was bummed when Ingo finally left the show after years of being bored with his storyline. But I immediately perked back up when they were talking about bringing Thorsten Kaye over to take his spot. I have no clue what the status of that is, however. Hmmm.. perhaps Thorsten Kaye might do better with the Sonny role.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I heard that Maurice will not be playing Sonny anymore and that they will replace him.
    Source please

From what I've read on other sites, the rumor was started by Soap Opera Digest and their commercial about a "new" Sonny coming to GH. I think what they're really referring to is the fact that Sonny is going to be on meds for his bi-polar disorder and maybe he'll be less volatile. I've not read anything about Maurice leaving and, frankly, I think Micahel Bruno and Brian Fronz love him so much that they would a) throw any amount of money at him to get him to stay and b) never recast that part if he left. If he really were to leave, they should just kill Sonny. I, for one, would be very happy if the whole mobster thing went away.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Source please

From what I've read on other sites, the rumor was started by Soap Opera Digest and their commercial about a "new" Sonny coming to GH. I think what they're really referring to is the fact that Sonny is going to be on meds for his bi-polar disorder and maybe he'll be less volatile. I've not read anything about Maurice leaving and, frankly, I think Micahel Bruno and Brian Fronz love him so much that they would a) throw any amount of money at him to get him to stay and b) never recast that part if he left. If he really were to leave, they should just kill Sonny. I, for one, would be very happy if the whole mobster thing went away.
    Yes I believe they are referring to a new Sonny in the mental and emotional sense because he will be treated for his bi-polar

Is it me or does Laura Wright (Carly) look pregnant? Maybe it was just the outfit she was wearing but it looked like she had a little pouch in her stomach. What I like to call "pregnant belly". Not too noticable but still there. Anyone hear anything about her being pregnant again?

I just watched for the first time in a few weeks, so I'm not really caught up but:

Robert is sending Skye to IOWA? Yeah, she'll fit in.

nilesgirl - I don't think LW is pregnant, just normal sized. All of the other women on that show have bellies that are concave, so LW looks huge in comparison. She's probably a size 4 or 6. They don't seem to know how to dress her (or anyone else on the show, for that matter) though, do they?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread