+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3241Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Carly said yesterday that after twenty years of friendship she can't believe Jason didn't trust her with the truth (about Sam). Another stone cast in favor of a fake Jason theory.
    Count your blessings!

Yeah it's just too obvious I hope and that's not what's going to happen. I want Steve Burton to actually have to talk and even God forbid smile sometime. He's too old for the moody teenager role anymore.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

Sonny said yesterday Jason's been different since he came back but credited it to knowing what he has to lose. That's three.
    And on a really shallow, catty note... the scenes where Jason and Sam were sitting at a table talking, Jason's belly looked HUGE!
    Count your blessings!

I really hope they are dropping all these "clues" about Jason just to be misleading and make us think that Jason might not be Jason I want Steve Burton to play someone completely new......but mostly just because I would love for the one set of full siblings on this show to stay full siblings
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Perhaps Steve Burton comes back as Jason & the old Jason is unmasked as the jewel thief that Anna is investigating?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Perhaps Steve Burton comes back as Jason & the old Jason is unmasked as the jewel thief that Anna is investigating?
    Interesting, razor, BUT I have heard no rumors that Billy Miller/Jason is leaving GH because if he was to be the jewel thief.....wouldn't that mean he is off to jail aka off the show?
    KAREN

Do we know where the diamond came from? I remember Spencer finding one on the floor, but I can't remember if there were more than one cache of diamonds.
    Count your blessings!

I thought for sure those EMS workers were going to let Jason bleed to death right there on the floor. It took them forever to get him into the ambulance.

So, Maxi is back for good I see.

Everything, no matter what, still has to be about Carly & how her life is effected.

How will they exit Julian from prison? They already used a Governor's pardon for Sonny.

Why are they portraying Nelle as a jewel thief & murderer? Oh yeah, cause it gives Carly another bit of stuff to make about herself & a way for her to get all up in Michael's business.

Poor Olivia...No pizza oven for you...the soup nazi has spoken.

How much longer are they going to be able to keep Man Lander's identity away from the public? And how big of a ration of sh*t is Dante going to give him when he finds out?

Where oh where are Elizabeth's other kids?

All these things and more, pass through my usually unoccupied mind.
    Gutmutter, momrek06 and ilja like this.

So Jason finally gets stabilized enough to rush him to emergency surgery but he wants to speak to Sam first... just a minute while I go fix my face... what?
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So Jason finally gets stabilized enough to rush him to emergency surgery but he wants to speak to Sam first... just a minute while I go fix my face... what?
    I don't think she went to "fix her face" I believe Carly suggested she go get all the blood off before Jason could see it.

+ Reply to Thread