+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3251Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    A couple of things .... I wish that Rebecca Budig was not leaving because Hayden and Elizabeth are getting along so well. I like that. I like their relationship now.

The other thing .... do you GH fans feel as I do that Charlotte and Spencer should not be involved with a "your father killed my father" s/l?

I just think both actors are too young to deal with that s/l. JMHO. I read that Charlotte is 8yo IRL.
    I agree about Hayden, I had such high hopes for that one.

I haven't really thought about Charlotte and Spencer in that way. Mostly, I've been thinking that this is going to be another one of those lets bring Spencer down to earth lessons when his accusation turns out to be wrong (I hope).
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

FORT Regular

I wish Hayden wasn't leaving also. I loved her on All My Children and like her storyline with Elizabeth and Finn. Any comments about Maxie being back? She looked a lot better. Looks like she gained weight and she looks healthier.
    Gutmutter, momrek06 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    I wish Hayden wasn't leaving also. I loved her on All My Children and like her storyline with Elizabeth and Finn. Any comments about Maxie being back? She looked a lot better. Looks like she gained weight and she looks healthier.
    I missed Maxie, and am glad she's back! And yes, she definitely looked gaunt when she left.....she looks much healthier now! I just want to know how they are going to get her to stay in Port Chuck. I haven't watched today's epi yet, so maybe I'll get a hint As for Hayden.....why oh why are they getting rid of a character with SO MUCH potential story line, played by a popular actress, who by all accounts gets along well with her cast mates?? I just don't get it And yup, I'v been a fan of Rebecca Budig sine AMC days too. What a waste of a terrific actress and character!!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

With nobody really knowing if Steve Burton is returning as Jason or a new character, I found it very convenient that Sam had an illness that required baby Scout to have her blood tested...hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    With nobody really knowing if Steve Burton is returning as Jason or a new character, I found it very convenient that Sam had an illness that required baby Scout to have her blood tested...hmmmm.
    I'm expecting Sam to need a blood transfusion and the only one with her blood type will be her daddy.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm expecting Sam to need a blood transfusion and the only one with her blood type will be her daddy.
    Or there are two baby daddy's.

Does anybody know when Steve Burton is supposed to be back?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me know. This past week has been one of the best in ages and this was just the cherry on top! Well maybe more than a cherry but you know what I mean.
    I agree, ilja! Best news of the summer!
    ilja likes this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Just back from vacation... who found Sonny?
    Count your blessings!

Half these s/l's are a complete SNOOZE FEST.

Can they wrap up the crap going on with Sam. Please.

I have said this before ... does Billy Miller even like playing Jason? Its just such a dark, boring role for HIM. He played the most fun adorable hot PLAYBOY on Y&R, laughing all the time and NOW this dark character. #ugh

Where is Maxie? We saw her for 5 secs.

Where is Franco? Bring him back.

AND if Nicholas is alive, please bring him back.
    ilja likes this.
    KAREN

I'm disappointed in Ava's face. She acts like she looks like such a monster but I can barely tell there's anything wrong. What happened to months and months of treatment? I knew they would gloss over this. And what about the rest of her body? She hobbled around for a while and now she saunters as ususual. They originally said 50% of her body was severely burned.
    Misty8723 and momrek06 like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread