+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 528 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I had heard that Charleson was leaving soon. Has that changed?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

At least Jackie seems to have her own hair, even if she dyes the bejesus out of it. What is that thing Leslie is wearing on her head lately?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I read this about one of the actresses on the show, it's not a spoiler, per se, but I'm gonna put in spoilers just to be safe because it sounds like a spoiler in the making:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read somewhere:
    "Is one of the starlets on GH PG in real life? Can you spot a baby-bump?"
    So I've noticed that Carly has been wearing a lot of jackets in her scenes... does anyone think that maybe a baby Jax is in the making? The only other actress I can think of is the one playing Robin, since the character is pregnant?

I finally saw Tracy's new haircut today and I have mixed feelings about it. I agree that it does make her look younger but I just think it's going to take some getting used to.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oh, I absolutely love Tracy's haircut! I think it makes her look wonderful and edgy. Much better than the bland bob that she's sported for quite some time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Anyone have anything on Leslie Charleson? I posted above that I had heard that she was leaving and was just curious if anyone has any updated info about that?

Love Tracey's hair, she had the same style for 100 years. This highlights her face.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2773604;
    Anyone have anything on Leslie Charleson? I posted above that I had heard that she was leaving and was just curious if anyone has any updated info about that?
    I searched my usual websites that I read and none of them mentioned Leslie Charleson's status.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a dilema and thought you might help

There is a possibility that one of the ABC soap characters may be the next Bachelorette (Either that or it may be a former cast memeber) Does anyone know or can anyone speculate who might fill that bill from one of the three ABC soaps?

She would need to be about 26 - 32 ish, single, ie publically unattached, and be able to pretend she is looking for a committed reationship Oh yeah ... and expendable from the soap for about 7 weeks starting probably mid-March or 1st of April.

Any ideas?????

Thanks
    jelle
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

jelle.... You can take Kelly Monaco. I have never seen her connected to anyone, and there certainly is a chance that she could be off of the soap for awhile come March.

Natalia Livingston is currently unattached. Kirsten Storms, perhaps.... Lindze Leatherman is too young.

OLTL has a few... the current Adriana and the girl that's playing Christian's love interest...or... Melissa Archer.

AMC... maybe the new girl playing Babe Chandler (Amanda Baker)? Levin Rambin is too young, as is Ambyr Childers. Hmm.. maybe Chrishell Strauss (Amanda) or the girl that used to be one of the girls of Fusion (got killed off last summer.. can't remember either the character's name or the actress. Oops)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread