+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 479 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2765179;
    I have always been extremely annoyed with the character and the acting of the boy that plays Michael. He's always been a precocious little brat and I wish they would have worked with the actor on looking UP every once in awhile. He stares at his feet more than anything and has since he was little.

Sending him anywhere would be a great idea!
    Sending Michael to an early grave would be even better! I can't STAND the kid. He's irritating, mouthy and always butting into adult conversations. I'm sure the actor in real life is a great kid but I cannot stand his character. I supposes that speaks to his true talents and a young actor. In any event, the less I see of him on my tv screen the better.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Well, I never like when they kill a child on a soap, but boarding school in Europe is a great idea....although the way that kid is going, juvey is more likely.

Carly has a lot of nerve calling Elizabeth an unfit mother. How many times has Michael snuck out of the house and wandered all over Port Charles without anyone knowing he was gone? That kid was forever going over to the Q's house on his own. What mother isn't aware that her young child has left the house, repeatedly? She's such a hypocrite.

Clearly, the next thing to happen will be that Liz and/or Jake will be kidnapped by Trevor in an attempt to get at Jason and it will be all Carly's fault because she'll open her big mouth around the wrong person.

ETA: Okay, I was curious about where Ingo is, so I did a little searching. Apparently, he had some "scheduling conflicts" and will be back this week.

Also, they dropped Jackie Zeman's contract and reduced her to recurring status. ABC Daytime really does treat its long-time actors (with the exception of Tony Geary) like crap.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-23-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Has Jackie Zeman been anything other than recurring? I assumed she had been dropped long ago as you normally only see her when there's a death in town.

Okay... was no one else as bummed as I was that Kate walked away from Sonny's proposal???? I felt so badly for him, as he was pouring his heart out to her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2764341;
    They had better not wait until November sweeps for her to have the baby. She'd be the first 11 month fetus in soap history.
    Broadway, I beg to differ. Crazy Margaret on OLTL had the gestation period of an elephant!! OK, it was only one year, but still....,.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Good point! Margaret was, indeed, the first oddity in many ways. (How many times has she come back to life now?)

twice and I'm sure she'll return soon.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She came back on Monday, didn't she? I just caught a brief scene where she confronted Blair at her apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2767126;
    She came back on Monday, didn't she? I just caught a brief scene where she confronted Blair at her apartment.
    Technically, yes but it was just a figment of Blair's paranoid imagination.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2766544;
    Has Jackie Zeman been anything other than recurring? I assumed she had been dropped long ago as you normally only see her when there's a death in town.
    It was my understanding that actors in the opening credits had contracts. Maybe that's changed since ABC Daytime started clear-cutting their long-time actors.

It's a shame she isn't given anything to do. Then again, she's had so much Botox that her face is completely immobilized. How would she even show any emotion in a scene? She looks like a ventriloquist dummy now - only her lower jaw moves. She can only muster kind of a surprised, wide-eyed look now. It's kind of disturbing how she's ruined her face.

I don't really feel sorry for Sonny. Who could blame Kate for not wanting to link her life with someone whose first wife was blown up and whose last wife (or whatever Carly was) was shot while giving birth....by Sonny!? I always wondered why any woman would want anything to do with him. The mortality rate - or at least the serious injury rate - amongst Sonny's women is pretty high. I like Megan Ward a lot, but I think Kate should run on back to NYC. Plus, after that reaction to her refusal, he's obviously not dealing with a full deck.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2767195;
    Technically, yes but it was just a figment of Blair's paranoid imagination.
    Gotcha. I work so I never follow that show on anything other than my days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    It was my understanding that actors in the opening credits had contracts. Maybe that's changed since ABC Daytime started clear-cutting their long-time actors.

It's a shame she isn't given anything to do. Then again, she's had so much Botox that her face is completely immobilized. How would she even show any emotion in a scene? She looks like a ventriloquist dummy now - only her lower jaw moves. She can only muster kind of a surprised, wide-eyed look now. It's kind of disturbing how she's ruined her face.
    I was actually just kidding about Jackie Zeman, but I agree with your comments about her Botox. Both she and Leslie Charleson just look absolutely ridiculous with the amount of Botox that they use... it just looks silly.

+ Reply to Thread