+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3444Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I don't think so. I don't think he has any siblings. But, you bring up a very good point. Nelle's mom's lineage could have all the answers. Thanks.

Gosh, I cannot stomach Nelle. Yuck.
    Jerry Jax is his brother

The actor who plays Dr Monroe is also playing Gary Sinise's son on the new Criminal Minds:Beyond Borders series.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Jerry Jax is his brother
    Oh, yes! Of course. Thanks.

Maxie's on screen husband, Nathan has scored a movie role. That is probably the reason Kristen Storms is taking a break.

Wow-wee Friday's episode! I just watched the promo for this week and it looks GOOD!
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

A few thoughts on today's show & GH in general:
    Just once I'd like to see a bomb diffused with a few minutes to spare on the timer. That thing has been ticking away for quite a while. Even in Soap Time it's probably been nearly 24 hours. But they diffused it right on the 0 mark.
    Curtis has really grown on me. I've always felt he was attractive, but now I really like his character too.
    The whole 2 Olivias thing has gotten old & has been confusing since day 1. Somebody didn't think this one out.
    I really hope that Julian is gone & dead, but I doubt it. I never liked him for a minute. In fact they could get rid of the entire Jerome family. Except Kiki. It's taken a while but she's finally grown on me.
    OK I realize that Sam just had a baby & her husband was standing on a ticking bomb, but she was a major beyotch to everyone today. Someone needed to slap her.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    A few thoughts on today's show & GH in general:
    Just once I'd like to see a bomb diffused with a few minutes to spare on the timer. That thing has been ticking away for quite a while. Even in Soap Time it's probably been nearly 24 hours. But they diffused it right on the 0 mark.
    Curtis has really grown on me. I've always felt he was attractive, but now I really like his character too.
    The whole 2 Olivias thing has gotten old & has been confusing since day 1. Somebody didn't think this one out.
    I really hope that Julian is gone & dead, but I doubt it. I never liked him for a minute. In fact they could get rid of the entire Jerome family. Except Kiki. It's taken a while but she's finally grown on me.
    OK I realize that Sam just had a baby & her husband was standing on a ticking bomb, but she was a major beyotch to everyone today. Someone needed to slap her.

Speaking of major beyotch...that has to apply to Carly when she showed up at Morgan's grave & Sonny was there. He tried to talk, she said she just wanted to spend time with her son. Sonny should have informed her that he was there first & she should just go away & come back later.

You guys don't like Nell or Sam...me, I have always despised the self important Carly.

I'm going to miss Tracy's beautiful clothes. Her blue ensemble today was gorgeous.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Carly, Carly, Carly....she keeps throwing this whole Nell thing in the face of Sonny when the only thing that kept her out of bed with Jax was Jax. I have real issues with this woman, needless t say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm going to miss Tracy's beautiful clothes. Her blue ensemble today was gorgeous.
    Is she going to start appearing naked?

+ Reply to Thread