+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: General Hospital

FORT Regular

Re: General Hospital

I really miss the old shows, especially since I just retired. I would have been able to watch all of them every day!
    momrek06 likes this.

I haven't seen today's episode yet BUT I must say I enjoyed the Nelle, Carly, Sonny, Michael interaction/confrontations yesterday. Man, I despise Nelle!!! Also, I see absolutely no chemistry between Nelle and Michael. None.
    karna68 and momrek06 like this.

Well, today's Nelle reveal was underwhelming. She bit off way more than she can chew, crossing Carly. So my question... is she related to Carly or not? If not, how was she a match? If so, how can she date Michael? I still think Jax had something to do with it.
    momrek06 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Count your blessings!

I was underwhelmed too. I felt like: "That's it?!?!" I also think Jax is in this up to his eyeballs. Possibly the one who bullied Nelle's father to take her kidney (or whatever it was). Every time he's been on since this storyline started, he's been acting shifty & trying to keep them from digging.

I also agree that with no blood relation, how did whoever it was know she was a match? I know it's possible and done a lot, but the way it was done says someone knew something.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Oh bother......I didn't watch yet but was hoping you all had a FAB update but you are 'underwhelmed'.

GEEZ! Come on Nelle tell us what we want to know!!!!! And what is with the Silver RATTLE????

JAX? Really? You guys think he is involved??? Hmmm OK ya maybe!!!! Hmmm.

How is SAM and SCOUT???
    KAREN

Sam came out of her coma when Jason put Scout in her arms and then she was up and chipper and having lively conversations.
    It's also worthy to note that Olivia met Duke's son while talking to Julian stuffed in her trunk, managed to find out who he was (because she felt a deep connection to him), and blamed Julian for keeping that info from her. She mad crazy.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Sam came out of her coma when Jason put Scout in her arms and then she was up and chipper and having lively conversations.
    It's also worthy to note that Olivia met Duke's son while talking to Julian stuffed in her trunk, managed to find out who he was (because she felt a deep connection to him), and blamed Julian for keeping that info from her. She mad crazy.
    They should not have two characters with the same name. IMO!
    Gutmutter likes this.

I'm almost certain that Jax was the one who negotiated the kidney transplant. He was so anxious to get Nelle out of the picture. Also, why wouldn't Julian start banging on the trunk or making noises when Liv was talking to Duke's son. SMH!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh bother......I didn't watch yet but was hoping you all had a FAB update but you are 'underwhelmed'.

GEEZ! Come on Nelle tell us what we want to know!!!!! And what is with the Silver RATTLE????

JAX? Really? You guys think he is involved??? Hmmm OK ya maybe!!!! Hmmm.

How is SAM and SCOUT???
    Recap:
    Michael & Nelle come home to Nelle's apartment while Sonny & Carly are there. They immediately realize something big is up. Carly verbally tears into Nelle over the Sonny situation & verbally carves her up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Nelle is on the defensive & tells them her last name is Benson, as in Frank Benson, Carly's adoptive father. After he abandoned Carly & her adoptive mother he remarried to Nelle's mother. Why he still had the rattle is anybody's guess. Never mentioned. He tried to get in touch with Carly over the years but was always rebuffed.
    Then Nelle tells Carly that when Jocelyn needed the transplant she (Nelle) thinks that Carly contacted Frank & DEMANDED Nelle's kidney, which he immediately got & gave her. Carly tells her, backed up by Sonny & Michael, that it is a flat out lie, that they thought the kidney came from Liz's son Jake until just recently, so they never demanded anything. They knew nothing about her.
    Lots of "LIAR" passed back & forth. Lots of name calling. Carly gives Nelle a much deserved big ol' Soap Slap........SLAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!. Very rewarding to watch. We all wanted to do that. Nelle is told by all to get the he***out of town.
    So it looks like that's the only reason for the months long revenge plot - Nelle thinks Carly demanded her kidney. Never asked Carly for confirmation or a thing about it, just plotted. Rattle never came into the story. No explanation of the reason for the compatibility or anything.

Sam in a coma. Baby is fine. Jason comes into Sam's room to talk to her for a long time. Alexis comes in with baby & gives her to Jason. Lots of "isn't she wonderful" passed around. Jason (I think) lies baby on comatose Sam. Sam miraculously wakes up & within seconds is back 100% talking, thinking, & having a grand old time. It wasn't quite as hokey as that sounds, but pretty close. No one ever says if Scout is going to be the official baby name. No big announcement or anything, but so far it looks that way.

It's looking like Carly/Sonny/Michael will probably do some sleuthing as to who demanded the kidney. That left them puzzled.
    ilja likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Recap:
    Michael & Nelle come home to Nelle's apartment while Sonny & Carly are there. They immediately realize something big is up. Carly verbally tears into Nelle over the Sonny situation & verbally carves her up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Nelle is on the defensive & tells them her last name is Benson, as in Frank Benson, Carly's adoptive father. After he abandoned Carly & her adoptive mother he remarried to Nelle's mother. Why he still had the rattle is anybody's guess. Never mentioned. He tried to get in touch with Carly over the years but was always rebuffed.
    Then Nelle tells Carly that when Jocelyn needed the transplant she (Nelle) thinks that Carly contacted Frank & DEMANDED Nelle's kidney, which he immediately got & gave her. Carly tells her, backed up by Sonny & Michael, that it is a flat out lie, that they thought the kidney came from Liz's son Jake until just recently, so they never demanded anything. They knew nothing about her.
    Lots of "LIAR" passed back & forth. Lots of name calling. Carly gives Nelle a much deserved big ol' Soap Slap........SLAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!. Very rewarding to watch. We all wanted to do that. Nelle is told by all to get the he***out of town.
    So it looks like that's the only reason for the months long revenge plot - Nelle thinks Carly demanded her kidney. Never asked Carly for confirmation or a thing about it, just plotted. Rattle never came into the story. No explanation of the reason for the compatibility or anything.

Sam in a coma. Baby is fine. Jason comes into Sam's room to talk to her for a long time. Alexis comes in with baby & gives her to Jason. Lots of "isn't she wonderful" passed around. Jason (I think) lies baby on comatose Sam. Sam miraculously wakes up & within seconds is back 100% talking, thinking, & having a grand old time. It wasn't quite as hokey as that sounds, but pretty close. No one ever says if Scout is going to be the official baby name. No big announcement or anything, but so far it looks that way.

It's looking like Carly/Sonny/Michael will probably do some sleuthing as to who demanded the kidney. That left them puzzled.

THANKS, GUT and Miss Scarlet, for the recap!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread