+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Does anyone have spoilers for how Sam's situation will turn out?
    I found some SPOILERS, Gut!

Click to see Spoiler:

General Hospital spoilers for through Friday, February 24 promise that things are getting kicked up a notch in Port Charles!

Dead bodies are being dug up and others are sneaking into unsuspecting hospital rooms.

Jason (Billy Miller) has shared what heís learned about Julianís sister Olivia with Curtis (Donnell Turner).

Itís obvious that if sheís alive, she would be dangerous enough to have pulled Julianís strings and caused the bombing that cost Morgan his life.

Spoilers reveal that the two men make a startling revelation when they dig up Oliviaís grave. Do they finally have the proof needed to show that she is still alive? More importantly, will Jason realize Samís in danger?

Sam (Kelly Monaco) is lying at the bottom of the bridge after she went against her crazy Aunt Olivia (Tonja Walker). As she lies in the snow, trying to hold on, she finds strength in her unborn child. Will Jason find her in time?

Speaking of Sam, she seems to be all that is on Julianís (William deVry) mind, and he knows what he has to do to get her back. Unfortunately, itís an almost impossible task. To that end, Laura (Genie Francis) becomes a pawn in Julianís game.

Desperate to get on the board, of which Laura is a member, Julian does everything he can to get the votes he needs. He knows if he doesnít, he might never see his daughter Sam again.

Nina (Michelle Stafford) was once again feeling threatened by Anna (Finola Hughes) since Valenin (James Patrick Stuart) paid her yet another visit.

That insecurity made her call the police to report Annaís breaking into their home. When Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) shows up to ask about the complaint, Nina appears to regret her actions.

But will it be too little too late in Valentinís eyes? Speaking of Anna, someone sneaks into her room holding scissors Ė has Olivia decided to revisit her favorite enemy?

Finn (Michael Easton) continues to be ruled by the withdrawal heís feeling after stopping Zen Zen.

It makes him behave in ways he wouldnít otherwise. He finds himself alienating Hayden (Rebecca Budig), which is a shame since she could be his greatest asset.
    KAREN

Thanks, but that's all just up to yesterday. I'll look for next week's spoilers today. (And it wasn't scissors, it was a switchblade.)
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'll look for next week's spoilers today.
    Here you go!!!

Click to see Spoiler:

Breaking General Hospital spoilers for February 27-March 3 reveal a week of shocking revelations and dangerous situations. Get ready for a wild ride in Port Charles.

Nelle (Chloe Lanier) already has her plan set in motion, so second thoughts may not be an option. However, that doesnít stop her from having them.

After Bobbie (Jacklyn Zeman) offers the young woman some friendly advice, she makes some plans to escape.

Of course, Michael (Chad Duell) gets in the way of that and Nelle decides she wants him. She also decides to come clean, but that envelope remains in Carlyís inboxÖ

Meanwhile, both Carly (Laura Wright) and Sonny (Maurice Benard) look forward to a happy future together.

Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) finally learns what the heck has been going on with Julian (William deVry) all this time. Yep, his supposedly-dead sister has been pulling his puppet strings.

Eventually, Livís (Tonja Walker) plans are thwarted, but not before a whole lot of damage has been done.

Julian also feels his days are numbered while Jason is forced to break a promise. By the end of the week, Liv has Julian cornered.

Finnís (Michael Easton) little drug problem has put his romance with Hayden (Rebecca Budig) on the rocks, but next week he apologizes to her and makes the ultimate sacrifice.

Franco (Roger Howarth) tries to stay as close to Liz as possible, even if he has to get into it with Jason (Billy Miller). Eventually, Liz (Rebecca Herbst) gets devastating news.

In other Port Charles news, Robin (Kimberly McCullough) fears for Annaís (Finola Hughes) life, Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) interrogates Ava (Maura West), and Monica (Leslie Charleson) helps Alexis through a difficult time.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    KAREN

Still doesn't answer the questions of what happens to Sam? And what about Laura?

Nelle had potential as a character, but they've just dragged this on way too long, and she's just to smugly spiteful. Plus, her smirk is beyond irritating. I want her story over & her GONE! I'll never be able to tolerate her.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I agree they overplayed their hand with Nelle. Thanks for the spoilers!
    Count your blessings!

Wouldn't Nell and Michael be half brother and sister?

The truth is, we still have no real idea who Nelle is & how she's related to anyone. Just speculation based on that stupid rattle. This is part of what's so irritating about the storyline.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I am pretty sure that Nelle's biological father is Carly's adoptive father. And so she and Michael would not be blood relations at all

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Wouldn't Nell and Michael be half brother and sister?
    That's why I always thought she wouldn't let anything happen between them.

I wish something would happen to Patrick, then Robin and Emma could come back and she could be consoled by the hunky father doctor. Now that I"m writing it out, it would work better if Patrick left her and did her dirty so she could get started faster with The Thorn Birds.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

I meant to say last night that the actors who play Griffin and Robin seemed to have chemistry.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

+ Reply to Thread