+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3240Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Valentin told Nina about his childhood being a hunchback when he was friends with Anna. It was pretty sad. She was actually one of his only friends. However I think he liked her as more than just a friend and she rejected him in that way. Though I might be reading too much into what he said so if anyone else heard the conversation, I would love to hear your take on it.

He ended up having several surgeries which corrected his back. I'm thinking he might have had Cerebral Palsy if I'm remembering correctly. It was pretty sad and heartbreaking the way he described everything and you could see the anguish in his face. I thought he did some pretty good acting.

Nina was very understanding and compassionate with him when he shared the story which just made her more likable in my eyes. I still see her as a 19 year old just learning about life after all those years in a coma.
    Gutmutter and jjm219 like this.
    Will you accept my Daddy's Mirror-ball dancing temporary rose from a hustling meatball jury member?

I agree that scene was well played. Did you watch today? Anna learned that Valentin was targeted for assassination by their organization and it was her call. Then he disappeared.
    Count your blessings!

Enough already! Spill the beans, Nelle!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I want Nelle to spill already as well but I also want Sonny to tell Carly what happened. Hopefully she will understand. I agree that Charlotte's hatred for Lulu is really out there, it's stupid.

Gut I love the Valentin spoiler you posted, I would LOVE that!

I hate that they've given Anna cancer, albeit a manageable one.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm so glad Robin is there for her, there's rumor she may be sticking around. Which hopefully would mean we would get Emma too!
    And Nina reporting Anna for breaking into Windemere, her jealousy is tiring, hopefully Valentin puts the kabosh on that.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I want Nelle to spill already as well but I also want Sonny to tell Carly what happened. Hopefully she will understand. I agree that Charlotte's hatred for Lulu is really out there, it's stupid.

Gut I love the Valentin spoiler you posted, I would LOVE that!

I hate that they've given Anna cancer, albeit a manageable one.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm so glad Robin is there for her, there's rumor she may be sticking around. Which hopefully would mean we would get Emma too!
    And Nina reporting Anna for breaking into Windemere, her jealousy is tiring, hopefully Valentin puts the kabosh on that.

karna, on your spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin said to Anna that SHE will come back to PC and stay with her while she is dealing with her Cancer. Robin said that Patrick and Emma will be absolutely FINE without her.
    Anna thanked her so much. So I am thinking (from that conversation) that Emma is not coming back. AND we all know Patrick is on Y&R.
    KAREN

Just wondering... any chance Robin is Valentin's daughter? Maybe he raped her which would explain her memory loss. I don't know the timeline well enough to know if my theory works.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    karna, on your spoiler.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin said to Anna that SHE will come back to PC and stay with her while she is dealing with her Cancer. Robin said that Patrick and Emma will be absolutely FINE without her.
    Anna thanked her so much. So I am thinking (from that conversation) that Emma is not coming back. AND we all know Patrick is on Y&R.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    yes but Emma could get lonely and I know no Patrick unless they would recast which I would not like

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Just wondering... any chance Robin is Valentin's daughter? Maybe he raped her which would explain her memory loss. I don't know the timeline well enough to know if my theory works.
    I really hope that's not true!
    momrek06 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Are Robin and Patrick still together?
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Yes. Supposedly, Robin, Patrick & Emma are off living happily ever after with Patrick & Robin both working as Doctors. Apparently Robin can come & go as she pleases from her job.
    angelic_one2002 and Gutmutter like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Because you can't hire someone to get groceries for you. (The reason Robin gave.) Also, Emma lived years without her mom. I'd love to have her back, though.
    Does anyone have spoilers for how Sam's situation will turn out?
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread