+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I hadn't watched the show in a while and WOW, I really see what you guys are talking about with Kirsten Storms. She looks awful. Part of it is the hair (what the hell is going on with the two tone hair and the weird bangs?) and the BAAAD makeup, but she also looks truly ill. IIRC, she did have issues with an eating disorder many years ago, so maybe the stress in her personal life is bringing those problems back She's always been tiny, but now her face looks so gaunt. I really hope someone can step in and help her get the help she needs. I don't think she's the greatest actress in the world, but I like her as Maxie and, well, I just like her. She's one of those people I root for.

I remember watching Kirsten on Dirty Soap and feeling so sad for her. She didn't seem to have much in the way of family support beyond her brother and SIL and didn't seem to have a lot of friends. She seemed very lonely.

So let me get this straight - Charlotte (?) loves every freaking person in the world, including creepy Nina, but when her actual (very sweet) birth mother appears and wants to have a relationship with her, she turns into Children of the Corn? Lazy writing, IMO.
    karna68 and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

well, Lulu HAS been obnoxious in her dealings with Charlotte. I heard
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Valentin is still working for Anna's agency and has Nik stored away at Windermere for his own protection. They had to stage his death again because Ava ruined it last time. So Valentin is not really a villain. And he really was going to take N's son to him during the play.
    karna68 and elleprn like this.
    Count your blessings!

Gutnutter, Thanks for that!!! I for one like Valentin, a lot. You made my day!!
    Gutmutter likes this.

"Gutnutter" that will fit if I don't get out of the house today. Cabin fever after a week of bad weather.
    Count your blessings!

Olivia! SO nice to see Tonja Walker! She looks pretty good too, especially without the blue eyeshadow!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

OMG.....I have not watched in almost 3 weeks. But I did read back allot.

So Maxie is still not looking good.

AND Charlotte's s/l with her hatred for LuLu....I mentioned that weeeeeeks ago and its still going on??? In the words of Critical....absolutely LAZY writing. #smh

So Alexis did not kill Tom but his brother did.....?

What is going on with Sonny and Carly?

Did we find out what is going on with Nelle and that 'silver rattle'?

Is Nelle in a relationship with Michael? How about Sonny thinking he slept with Nelle?

I am happy for Franco and Elizabeth. Sounds like their relationship is going well.

How are Nina and Valentin?
    KAREN

Really not much new on any of the things you mentioned. The focus lately has been on Liv and the hospital crisis.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Really not much new on any of the things you mentioned. The focus lately has been on Liv and the hospital crisis.
    Thanks, Gut. Typical SOAP, huh.

I can be away for weeks and not much has changed.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Thanks, Gut. Typical SOAP, huh.

I can be away for weeks and not much has changed.
    Changes faster now than it used to.
    momrek06 likes this.

How will they save the hospital? Tracy should claim that Finn's medicine was made on company time and facilities and therefore gets the profits. It would be satisfying to see Brad cut off. He's a blackmailing weasel.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread