+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 450 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree751Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to give you guys some interesting information. I will spoiler and then those who want to know can just check it out. According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be another death this week (or next) as well as another attack. Alexis is going to get attacked by the TMK but Sam shows up and fights him off. Later Maxie walks into Coop's apartment and finds him hanging. The only question will be is the death a suicide because Coop could no longer live with the things he had done or is he another victim of the TMK? Basically, Coop is the next person to die.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2763766;
    I'm watching GH right now and have a question. Am I the only one who thinks Jerry looks very different all of a sudden? Is someone else playing him?
    No, he's the same person. Jax is different, however.

Interesting spoiler. I have seen the first tidbit in previews shown at the end of today's show... but the second one is a surprise.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2764109;
    No, he's the same person. Jax is different, however.
    I meant to post about that. Where the hell is Ingo!? The guy playing Jax right now isn't nearly hot enough for the role. Please tell me he's not a permanent replacement because, if he is, the casting people need to be fired.

So, the countdown has begun until Patrick finds out that Robin is having his baby! So, are we betting on May sweeps or November sweeps when she actually has the baby?.....or two years from now when the baby needs a bone marrow transplant or something and Robin has to fess up?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2764160;
    I meant to post about that. Where the hell is Ingo!? The guy playing Jax right now isn't nearly hot enough for the role. Please tell me he's not a permanent replacement because, if he is, the casting people need to be fired.

So, the countdown has begun until Patrick finds out that Robin is having his baby! So, are we betting on May sweeps or November sweeps when she actually has the baby?.....or two years from now when the baby needs a bone marrow transplant or something and Robin has to fess up?
    If they do the same thing they do with several other children on soaps, in 2 years, Robin's baby (I think it will be a girl) will be 15 volunteering at the hospital.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

They had better not wait until November sweeps for her to have the baby. She'd be the first 11 month fetus in soap history.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2764341;
    They had better not wait until November sweeps for her to have the baby. She'd be the first 11 month fetus in soap history.
    Oh, where's that :pfft smiley when you need it? I never claimed to be a mathematician. Plus, if they can make Jason be older than Robin, then Robin could have an 11 month pregnancy
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Hee! Every once in awhile I wonder how old some of these people are supposed to be. How old IS Jason on the show? How old is Robin supposed to be? Both late 20s at this point, I would think. Nikolas, Liz, and Lucky should all be around 25ish. Lulu is supposed to be 19-20 even though there would have been a larger gap between her and Lucky. Hmmm..

All I know is that Jason was born in 1982 and Robin came to town in 1985, when she was six. Jason may be in his twenties, but Steve Burton is pushing 40 - hard.

Okay, I did some Googling out of curiosity:
    Lulu was born in 1994, which would put her at the very unappealing (in soap land, at least) age of 14.
    Lucky was born in 1982 officially, but he was originally born in 1985.
    Nikolas was born in 1981
    Elizabeth was born in 1982.

Basically, Lulu was super-soras'ed and I think Jason was a bit. The only character who has stayed the same age is Robin because Kimberly has played the character since she was a little one.

I heard they were planning on aging Michael Corinthos a while back and the fans complained. The way that kid is annoying me lately, I say age the hell out of him...and then send him to juvenille hall!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2764856;
    All I know is that Jason was born in 1982 and Robin came to town in 1985, when she was six. Jason may be in his twenties, but Steve Burton is pushing 40 - hard.

Okay, I did some Googling out of curiosity:
    Lulu was born in 1994, which would put her at the very unappealing (in soap land, at least) age of 14.
    Lucky was born in 1982 officially, but he was originally born in 1985.
    Nikolas was born in 1981
    Elizabeth was born in 1982.

Basically, Lulu was super-soras'ed and I think Jason was a bit. The only character who has stayed the same age is Robin because Kimberly has played the character since she was a little one.

I heard they were planning on aging Michael Corinthos a while back and the fans complained. The way that kid is annoying me lately, I say age the hell out of him...and then send him to juvenille hall!
    Forget Juvey. I think Carly should just send him off to boarding school in Switzerland or send him to Military School. Those sergeants in those places will never put up with Michael's attitude. They'll straighten him out pretty fast.

I have always been extremely annoyed with the character and the acting of the boy that plays Michael. He's always been a precocious little brat and I wish they would have worked with the actor on looking UP every once in awhile. He stares at his feet more than anything and has since he was little.

Sending him anywhere would be a great idea!

+ Reply to Thread