+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 485 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

The thing that gets me is that Carly has done the exact same thing over and over again. It is okay when she does it but if Elizabeth does it it is the end of the world. Carly kept AJ from his child. Then she turned around and kept Nicolas from his child. Although I will admit the child was probably better off with Jax. All Nicolas does is go on and on about how he can't live without Emily without even the tiniest bit of concern for his son.

to Critical's spolier..

I am a Carly fan and I am just about fed up with her butting in with Jason/Jake. SHUT UP and go home to your hot husband!! Thurs. or Fri. show where Jax showed up with the flowers and she blew him off to kvetch to Jason...ugh. If I was married to Jax no question where I'd be...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG Critical - I SOOOOOOO hope the spoiler you posted is true. I will be beside myself with glee if it is. I love those two together and this would (hopefully) bring them together as they should be.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2752784;
    OMG Critical - I SOOOOOOO hope the spoiler you posted is true. I will be beside myself with glee if it is. I love those two together and this would (hopefully) bring them together as they should be.
    My ABC daytime newsletter confirms this (not the result, only the fact)... And other spoilers...

I would post it, but I'm not that clear on what is allowable and what isn't...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Put it in spoiler tags, PK, and let others decide to read it or not read it. Perfectly allowable. But please lie to me and tell me that Sam gets blown up in the hostage situation, will ya? Heh.

I'm still laughing today at how poorly they pulled off the "Cameron starting the fire" scene on Friday. They show the boy deliberately walking into the living room with a pack of matches, then they cut to "his" hands, which were beyond obviously ADULT hands, lighting the match, then cut back to him. Oh my... probably the most pathetic cutaway that I think I've seen on this show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Some of this has already transpired... But here it is anyway... From the ABC Daytime Newsletter...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Liz breaks through a window to save Jake from their burning house—but he's not breathing. She rushes him to the ER, and runs right into the bomber who's holding the hospital hostage! Jason hears about Jake and the fire, and he rushes to GH, too. When Jason arrives, he notices that Joe's hand has been on the detonator—and if he takes it off for any reason, the bomb will go off. Just then, an unsuspecting Lucky sneaks in and lines up the shot that will take Joe out! Elsewhere, Sonny promises to give Kate a night she'll never forget... and proposes marriage! And Robin is shocked when Kelly tells her she's pregnant!

Note Lucky remains the doofus,

Does anyone know:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when the original Carly is supposed to be back to play Claudia, Johnny's sister?

Maybe it's due to the fact that I don't get to watch GH often but when I was watching yesterday's episode, I could not tell Johnny and Logan apart when they were together.

This hasn't been broached in any of my "stuff" - only that it will happen...

Anyone else have more details??

I have only heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it will happen during February sweeps and that Sarah Brown has signed a one year contract to appear as Claudia Zacchara

Ahh.. update. Her official website is reporting that her first air date is January 31! Yay!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm watching GH right now and have a question. Am I the only one who thinks Jerry looks very different all of a sudden? Is someone else playing him?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread