+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3431Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I just read some really out there speculations & rumors about where some of these story lines are going & who is coming back & who some of these folks actually are. If you are interested read at the link:

General Hospital Rumors: Casting shakeups and Nelle's secret | General Hospital Rumors: Casting shakeups and Nelle’s secret General Hospital Rumor Mill | Soaps.com
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

If you go to the top of the link, there's a list if other Soaps. I clicked on DOOL & there are some equally surprising rumors.
    However........ remember, these are RUMORS, not spoilers. The accuracy rate is dramatically lower. I have to keep remembering that whenever I read rumors.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I miss Nikolas Cassadine on GH. I don't want to see him replaced by another actor though, if he comes back. I would have liked to have seen him in a romance. Is Laura leaving? The other day when I watched, she was in an episode mentioning leaving. Just when she returned, and had something going with 'Doc.' Most of all, just so GH keeps the character of Franco. He still "makes" the show for me. Incredible actor!
    PWS, Gutmutter, momrek06 and 3 others like this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Now why would Lucy sit on that info? I think of her as spacy, but not evil.
    angelic_one2002 and PWS like this.
    Count your blessings!

Ok..so Morgan's funeral service was yesterday, empty casket and all. So if the no-body theory holds true, what do you think happened to him?
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Ok..so Morgan's funeral service was yesterday, empty casket and all. So if the no-body theory holds true, what do you think happened to him?
    That's easy. He's alive & well, and will be back as soon as the show chooses to recast him. Possibly facial reconstruction so that no one will recognize him.
    This is textbook Soaps. No body means return. Most likely sooner rather than later.

The show has to give enough time for the characters to grieve & then move on. Carly's life will go from bad to even worse before Morgan returns. Sonny will set up all sorts of memorials to Morgan to clear his conscience. Michael will put it behind him & move on with his life. Kiki will most likely move on with Dillon, and then just when they are serious & committed, Morgan will return & she will be overcome with even more guilt. Ava, well, who the heck cares? She's all about herself anyhow.
    Katydyd and ilja like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I was hoping that Ava would confess in front of Kiki while Sonny was threatening to kill himself. Dang, that would have been so good.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Arrgh... I missed half the show Monday due to a Presidential press conference. Not sure why that was breaking news....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Arrgh... I missed half the show Monday due to a Presidential press conference. Not sure why that was breaking news....
    Here is a RECAP of MONDAY.

GH Recap: Sonny offers a confession and the paternity results are in | GH Recap: Sonny offers a confession and the paternity results are in Recaps | Soaps.com

I lost The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS) Monday to that News Conference but CBS Soaps repeat on the POP channel each evening.
    PWS likes this.
    KAREN

Another bad guy being written in? Good heavens! GH has way more than necessary. Is the goal to have every good person matched up with one? Alexis with Julian and now the rapist, Michael with Nell, Nina with the new Cassadine, Liz with Franco who isn't playing nice at the moment, etc. I guess Tracy can have this new one.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread