+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 483 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oh boy, that's a toss-up, Katydyd!

I like the thought of it being Garcia, too, but I'd hate to lose him if so. I've thought he was underused... he's really a decent actor.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2730837;
    I like the thought of it being Garcia, too, but I'd hate to lose him if so. I've thought he was underused... he's really a decent actor.
    And mighty easy on the eyes too! I don't want to lose him either, I agree, I've thought for awhile they should do more with him. That's one thing GH is really excellent at, I think...making some really great peripheral characters.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Am I the only one who thought that what Maxie said to Felicia in the eulogy at Georgie's funeral was cold and nasty even for Maxie? I get that she's angry and feels abandoned by her mom but her sister's funeral really wasn't the time or the place to voice it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

It was typical Maxie... Each time they try and soften her, they make her the bitch again...

But the Christmas present may, or may not be a good touch...

And how about Luke Singing!!! Twice...

Loved, loved, loved it... First Sinatra and then "I'll be Home for Christmas"... And the rest of his soliloquy was first rate...

I don't remember, did Luke ever perform during the Nurse's Ball?

I loved how he sorta "slid" into the Sinatra song... I was afraid it would be a "Captain Kirk" minute, and was delighted he went the full route...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

That must've happened today because I didn't see that at all.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2733219;
    That must've happened today because I didn't see that at all.
    Aw...

It was a wonderful Luke moment, sorry you didn't get to see it...

The man can sing!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I just caught up on my GH, and you're right PK, I was surprised at what a good job Anthony Geary did! Who knew?? And now that I've seen the waiter at Kelly's, I'm thinking how can the text message killer possibly be anyone else? I guess they really don't want to get rid of any of the others, but it kinda annoys me when they bring on someone new just to be the killer. Mind you, still speculation, not that anything has been spoilered anywhere, it's just that he's so obvious, and so out of nowhere! I mean really, Sam turns down his autograph request and now she's next on the list? And of course he left Kelly's all dressed in black (kinda like every other possible suspect on GH is wearing all of a sudden...except Logan ) Anyway, Happy New Year to all you awesome FORTers!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

ugh, can someone please slap Carly and Sam a few times?? or send the TMK/strangler their way??

Okay, can I just say something? 1st off I'm really starting to jump on the Liz/Sam haters wagon. But I'm also really fed up with Carly's holier than thou attitude towards everything. First of all, she and Jason aren't a couple so why should it matter so much to her who the heck he has a baby with. It's just like her constantly making life miserable for Sonny everytime he dates someone new. And umm...HELLO??? Do the writers think that people who've been watching this long enough actually don't remember all the horrible things Carly did when she first came to town? (like sleeping with Tony to break up his marriage to her mother) And let's not forget about the lies she told about Michael's parentage (making everyone believe that 1st Jason and then Sonny) was Michael's father when in fact it was AJ. That's not to say that Sam or Elizabeth are totally innocent in all this but still...Carly is acting like she can do no wrong. She keeps referring to Elizabeth trying to "protect her lily white reputation" but Carly acts like she's "lily white", too. And if my son ever acted the way Michael's been acting, he would be getting a heck of a lot more than just a lecture for crying out loud. Mouthing off to mom all the time, fighting for no reason, acting like a spoiled brat? I will never let my nephew act like that. That's why we're teaching him already. Okay. Rant over.

I just saw a spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin is going to find out she's pregnant with Patrick's baby! It seems the condom broke during their little night of "ex sex" and it only took that one time. I hope this means Patrick will eventually turn around and decide fatherhood might not be so bad. I really want those two back together!

All that holier than thou crap from Carly really makes me want to smack her. Who is she to lecture Elizabeth or anyone else for that matter? I do like Laura Wright as Carly, but I still get annoyed with the character. The fact that she thought she was just going to go off and get Jason joint custody of Jake without even consulting him was just ridiculous
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread