+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 534 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

But that kid wouldn't fit.. because the producers said it would be obvious who the killer was to those people that watched and paid attention. But it wouldn't be the first time they've indicated something along those lines only to be met with a big old "HUH?" when you see what they've done.

Not everyone reads Soap Opera Digest, so spoilers are not known to everyone. I went elsewhere to find personnel spoilers a week or so ago but deliberately stayed away from storyline spoilers. I don't want to know and I know that I'm not alone.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well, I do read SOD pretty religiously and I don't recall them naming the killer. Coop just seems way too obvious to me. So, they're either throwing us off by making him seem obvious but he's not the killer....or they're throwing us off by making him so obvious we think it's too obvious, but he is the killer....That should clear up all the speculation
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I had a thought this morning.......is there any chance it could be Lucky?? weren't his whereabouts sort of unknown during a lot of the Ball?

I thought that during the ball, but when Georgie was being killed he was at the apartment walking in on Maxie, wasn't he?

I wish it was Lucky, I'm tired of him. But I can't see them making a Spencer a killer. What about Garcia? I got somewhat suspicious of him when he busted Coop texting and they had that little convo. That would be a shame though....I like him and wish they'd do more with him. He's yummy!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

Oops...scratch that. He wasn't on the island until after Emily was killed...
    Desiderata

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2729905;
    Oops...scratch that. He wasn't on the island until after Emily was killed...
    You *think* that he wasn't on the island. Wasn't he also dating Leticia... or am I making that up in my head? I'm trying to figure out where she fits in this picture, regardless of who the killer is. I don't want it to be something as lame as "she walked in on the killer who was planning on waiting for Carly", etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2729894;
    I thought that during the ball, but when Georgie was being killed he was at the apartment walking in on Maxie, wasn't he?

I'm a few days behind, so I haven't seen that yet. So, I guess lucky's out. well, now I can't think of any real possibilities other than Coop.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2729903;
    I wish it was Lucky, I'm tired of him.
    I thought I was the only one tired and bored out their minds with Lucky's character. The original Lucky was so much better than this one.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Broadway, I thought I remembered him being in the police station when they were all going to go over to the island, but maybe I'm confusing him with the new cop from "Port Charles", can't think of his name. So, if that's the case, I think I'm still liking Garcia as the killer...maybe. And, to clear up any lingering confusion, SOD just said this week the text message killer will be revealed, they referred to the killer as he/she and no names were mentioned. Heck, that being the case, maybe we should all take a second look at Sonny's lawyer....hmmmmm. For anyone interested in what Emily really is...(I should add this contains major Nik info also)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nik has a brain tumor, and Emily is a figment of his imagination caused by the tumor. Hence, the tag line "would you die for love?" Nik must chose between having the tumor removed and losing Emily forever, or keeping the tumor, keeping Emily, and dying. I know which way I'm voting...
    Desiderata

+ Reply to Thread