+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3581Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Today for those of you travelling: Hayden looks for diamonds with mom who tells her to move on. She goes to Dr. Finn for a reason to stay and he shuts her down. Earlier Obrecht had a confrontation with him and bugged his office. He finds her out and threatens her. Liz goes to Franco to ask what to do with the diamonds. First he rebuffs her for flip flopping on him, but it ends with a kiss and an agreement for more. Lulu and Dante find out their embryo isn't viable and she wonders if the one with Stephan Cassadine is still out there somewhere. Dante reminds her the whole place blew up. (heh.)

GUT, you are the bestest GUT ever!!!!! Thanks so much for the update!!!!!

Katy!!!! LOL "FRIZ"!!!!

Sad for Lulu and Dante.

Oh so the GH Killer has cuff links with that Ancient Roman head on it.....hmmm!
    PWS likes this.
    KAREN

That's the assumption they're making. Val found it in Finn's lab on the floor and then she was knocked out and the cufflink taken from her pocket. I was thinking it could have belonged to a victim and whoever knocked Val out didn't want evidence around. Which either means Flinn is the killer or one of the many, many people who are constantly dropping in on his lab.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    That's the assumption they're making. Val found it in Finn's lab on the floor and then she was knocked out and the cufflink taken from her pocket. I was thinking it could have belonged to a victim and whoever knocked Val out didn't want evidence around. Which either means Flinn is the killer or one of the many, many people who are constantly dropping in on his lab.
    I'm beginning to suspect that the killer is the black psychiatrist...Jordin's "boyfriend"...sorry can't remember his name.
    momrek06 likes this.

Andre Maddox... yeah, they don't put his name out there often. The way he was in her apartment with the lights out when she came home was a little creepy.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Well, I know this is the wrong thread, but I also know a lot of us watched OLTL. And technically, Kassie DePaiva's character Blair did visit GH, so.... Anyway, I just read she has been diagnosed with Leukemia Per another site, she was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and spent six of the last nine weeks in the hospital. Apparently she has another 3 months of treatment, but she has said her prognosis is good, and she likely won't need a stem cell/bone marrow transplant. I think she plans to go back to Days of Our Lives, as she said on social media - when she is "camera ready." Very, very sad. I've been a fan of hers for a long time
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Oh! How sad. Hopefully she'll beat this, but it sounds like she has a good attitude. I always rooted for her character and Todd Manning to be together. Talk about chemistry! I missed all the years when someone else played Todd, but started back when I heard Roger Howarth was reprising the role.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too (her with Todd), and from all I read the actress seems like a very nice person. Crossing my fingers for her that all goes well.

Re who the killer is....well, usually it is someone "not central"....like the new Nurse Amy...or, sadly, Andre, since he doesn't seem to get much screen time. I thought the whole scene with Anna where he told her they couldn't be friends because his attraction to her was interfering with his relationship with Jordan was just weird---if someone ever said something like that to me they'd really lose points with me even as a friend. As a shrink you'd think he'd know that the real message here is that his relationship with Jordan is just not that strong.
    And even though they are playing it as if both Jordan and Anna have some attraction to him it just doesn't seem "real" to me. Jordan and Curtis, yes, Anna and Paul, yes, but Andre..um, not so much. Where he did seem to come to life as a character was when he was helping with the criminal stuff with Anna and Scorpio... I don't know why they haven't developed that more---maybe the change in writers.
    Frustrating not to be watching, but appreciate all your comments and reports and insights/guesses!

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... he went out to get coffee for Laura "the morning after" and while he was gone, she bumped a folder on the edge of the table and it fell to the ground. While picking it up, she saw it was a book draft and publishing agreement to write the story about her following the "clues of a dead woman", etc. and he wrote about their adventures together. She is pissed and he's not denying it. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
    Carly offers their house for Jason and Sam's wedding.
    Alexis' row with her daughter that was captured by the reporter for "TMI" is going viral. Jordan is over the top spitting mad that it will compromise Alexis' testimony.
    Parker is getting back with her wife.
    Count your blessings!

I agree Andre would be a good choice as the killer. He's certainly more of a regular than Amy who, if it turned out to be her, would really be boring. It would be completely predictable that they brought her on for the sole purpose of having a semi-familiar, glorified day player -with no story of her own - be the killer Andre wouldn't really be missed if they carted him off to prison (other than the fact that I find it rather wonderful that GH actually has two leading men of color!), but at least he's an established character with connections to other established characters. I liked him with Anna, but I agree with you guys - he's a snooze with Jordan! Along that line, I think it could make for a far more interesting story line for Jordan if he did turn out to be guilty. Here she was, trusting this man so much she gave him a key to her place, and he turns out to be serial killer. How does it make the chief of police feel that she didn't see it? And how might that effect her friendship with Alexis? She's given her a pretty hard time about Julian....and then she finds her own guy was a serial killer? I can see that storyline
    PWS, Gutmutter, momrek06 and 1 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Well, I know this is the wrong thread, but I also know a lot of us watched OLTL. And technically, Kassie DePaiva's character Blair did visit GH, so.... Anyway, I just read she has been diagnosed with Leukemia Per another site, she was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and spent six of the last nine weeks in the hospital. Apparently she has another 3 months of treatment, but she has said her prognosis is good, and she likely won't need a stem cell/bone marrow transplant. I think she plans to go back to Days of Our Lives, as she said on social media - when she is "camera ready." Very, very sad. I've been a fan of hers for a long time
    I've always liked the actress too. I guess I'll just have to add her to the prayer list.
    Katydyd and ilja like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread