+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3663Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    The man with Nina is the "bastard son" that appeared on Cassadine Island who held everyone captive.
    Oh thanks, elle.....just saw a snippet of him and did not realize it was him.

Gut, oh my, I bet you are right on Nina. hmmm.
    elleprn likes this.
    KAREN

Did anyone see today?

Obama was speaking....no GH for moi.

Anything interesting happen?

THANKS.
    KAREN

Maxi does look so thin. Poor thing. She looked rather great 6 months ago. And the divorce was going on back then.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Thanks, Gut........wow, what a day I missed.....that whole Kiki, Morgan, Dillon, Darby......situation. Yikes.

Claudette and Griffin and NOW she is STAYING. (Of course)!

And NINA!!!!
    KAREN

Momrek06, I, too, here in L.A. (I see you're in Orange County near me), had GH pre-empted yesterday on ABC 7 because of Obama's press conference. We got to see the final 8 minutes of the show when Obama finished speaking. When that happens, if there is no announcement from Channel 7 about showing the program at a later time, I immediately record about three hours of programs that come on during the night, between Nightline and the early morning news shows, hoping one will be GH. Yesterday I recorded 3 hours of such shows on ABC 7 in L.A.:

1 a.m FAB Life (1 hr.)

1:30 a.m. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (1/2 hr.)

2:30 a.m. ABC World News (1-1/2 hours)

It turns out the first two indeed were broadcast as indicated, but the ABC World News was actually Thursday's GH in its entirety with 1/2 hour of news following it.

If you have a way of recording programs, try the above the next time GH is pre-empted during the day and hopefully you'll get your missing GH program. Sometimes the station will announce when they'll show the pre-empted show, sometimes they don't, or a person can miss the announcement. This has worked a number of times for me.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    Momrek06, I, too, here in L.A. (I see you're in Orange County near me), had GH pre-empted yesterday on ABC 7 because of Obama's press conference. We got to see the final 8 minutes of the show when Obama finished speaking. When that happens, if there is no announcement from Channel 7 about showing the program at a later time, I immediately record about three hours of programs that come on during the night, between Nightline and the early morning news shows, hoping one will be GH. Yesterday I recorded 3 hours of such shows on ABC 7 in L.A.:

1 a.m FAB Life (1 hr.)

1:30 a.m. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (1/2 hr.)

2:30 a.m. ABC World News (1-1/2 hours)

It turns out the first two indeed were broadcast as indicated, but the ABC World News was actually Thursday's GH in its entirety with 1/2 hour of news following it.

If you have a way of recording programs, try the above the next time GH is pre-empted during the day and hopefully you'll get your missing GH program. Sometimes the station will announce when they'll show the pre-empted show, sometimes they don't, or a person can miss the announcement. This has worked a number of times for me.
    OMG.....how wicked cool is that!!!!!!!

I am so going to do that!!!!

THANKS, annifran!!!!!!
    KAREN

#4 or 5 whichever it is that also wants Kiki with Dillon. They are adorable together and the ship has also sailed for Kiki and Morgan. Good catch about Nina.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Why doesn't Sonny and Carly get a NANNY for Avery ... she ALWAYS seems to be in her CRIB ...

Nina and Curtis are on to something ... they may have found the donor!!!

Looks like everyone is back from the ISLAND!!!

First time in MONTHS ... Sam and Jason are in DIFFERENT SCENES ... WOW!!!
    KAREN

It's funny how much Jason now gets on my nerves when I liked him so much when the new Jason first came on the scene. He has devolved back into the same old teeny bopper I'm too cool for school, never smiles, judgmental jack aspirin.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

+ Reply to Thread