+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 528 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I like that thought. She's a little guardian angel for those that loved her... Nikolas and now Monica. I think the romance came in how Nikolas reacted to the sight of her; his raw longing for her to be real. I know that he's still feeling like he was the one that killed her, so perhaps he's about to take action because of that and she'll save him?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. That's she's still around because without her, Nik wouldn't make it through his health thing with the rage issues (whatever that turns out to be-I'm tired of it now) and his grief over her death. I think she's saving him from himself, and she'll help him through figuring out who really killed her. Probably by the time she actually leaves in May, they'll both be ready to let go and move on...not that he'll be over her, but....Ah whatever. I actually really like Emily, I was just never a huge Nik/Emily fan. BTW, I haven't seen past Monday's epi yet, but from the sounds of the previous posts, I'm really forward to catching up on Luke in hell

RE Broadway's spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I too read that about a week ago and the more recent spoilers are hinting that she'll be a Zacchara... maybe Johnny's sister

Babs, I read the same thing too. Actually
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it looks like a few favorites are coming back. Soap Opera Digest says Angie and Jessie are coming back to AMC...not sure how that will work since Jessie's dead, but hey...And the real Greenlee, Rebecca Budig, is returning too. As far as Sarah being Zacchara's sister, that would put her right back in Sonny's orbit...hmmmmmm
    Lot's of good stuff coming up !
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Okay. Who else's heart broke with all the Georgie's death stuff? (Spinelli finding her and breaking down, Mac showing up and flipping out and then Maxie showing up and screaming and crying) I kept thinking... Maxie can't be so dumb that she won't be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that Coop was the one who did this. He was late for their date (because he was off killing Georgie) and then he kept avoiding Maxie's question about why he was late.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was totally upset when Georgie died...more than I thought I'd be, mostly because she and Spinelli were just starting to grow on me, especially since he finally figured out (OK Jason told him) that Georgie like liked him. Too cute! As far as Coop, he seems likely, but he seems almost too likely. My other thought was, Georgie totally suspected Coop, so if it was was him, and she ran into him alone in the park, wouldn't she have been more freaked out? I don't know, she just didn't seem scared of whoever it was that showed up.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2726769;
    I was totally upset when Georgie died...more than I thought I'd be, mostly because she and Spinelli were just starting to grow on me, especially since he finally figured out (OK Jason told him) that Georgie like liked him. Too cute! As far as Coop, he seems likely, but he seems almost too likely. My other thought was, Georgie totally suspected Coop, so if it was was him, and she ran into him alone in the park, wouldn't she have been more freaked out? I don't know, she just didn't seem scared of whoever it was that showed up.
    I believe that SOD has already said weeks ago that Coop would be revealed as the text message killer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl...... once again... can you spoiler that kind of confirmation? It's one thing if you're just putting out what you think are possibilities, but if there is something that is printed in a magazine that others might not want to see.. it needs to be put in spoiler tags.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The past couple days have been really sad..I felt for Spinelli, think he is growing on me. His last scene yesterday really made me tear up..Maxi has made me cry more than once too. Who thought?

I think Georgie was trying to play it cool when she saw the killer, trying to throw him off, like she did not know.

Broadway, I apologize. I put it out there because I just figured everyone knew by now who was being revealed since it was mentioned weeks ago. And now I'm not so sure about Coop. I'm now starting to look at that guy working at Kelly's. The creepy looking one. I think Mike called him Daniel? Where did he come from?

+ Reply to Thread