+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    What??!! I'm on vacation. Please explain!
    Parker is IN town to give a Speech (somewhere, I forgot).

Molly saw a flyer with Parker's picture on it mentioning her coming to PC to speak.

Molly shows Kristina the flyer.

Kristina blows it off and says they are OVER.

Kristina has moved on with Aaron. They actually hook up and seem very happy.

Then yesterday Kristina decides to go to Parker's hotel room.

Parker tells her she should not be there.

Parker tells her that her marriage is over.

Those two hook up.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

I always found Carlos to be totally unattractive, and the actor too. I just couldn't see how someone nice as Sabrina could ever want anything to do with him. He always looked like he needed a good fumigating.
    But his brother Joe, a whole different story. Handsome, well spoken, seems like a good guy. Same actor, but he actually looks good, really good.

I figure the actor must have something on someone high up in the soap. He just keeps coming back. Although, this time I don't mind him so far.
    momrek06, Katydyd, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Apparently Carlos has a lot of fans, whom they are going to try to transfer to Joe. So will Dr. Rivera try for a job at GH? To be near his bro's kid (and, Sabrina, briefly his ex)? Is this supposed to be the fly in the Michael/Sabrina relationship? Is he not as wholesome as he seems? Not clear if he is Carlos twin or just a bro who has similar looks. Sabrina knew who he was right away...so to her they look different.

And are we now to believe that Rachel's mom had an affair with Rick Webber, so Liz and Hayden are sisters?
    Someone remind me how Heather Webber came to be a Webber... I wasn't watching back when Rick was on.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh I was wondering what Carlos was doing in the Preview......I guess this one could be a TWIN!

(Typical Soap s/l)

Exclusive: GH

"Obviously, we are very fond of the actor,” says GH Co-Head Writer Shelly Altman of the decision to bring Jeffrey Vincent Parise back to the show as a new character, Joe, the heretofore unknown twin of murdered Carlos, a role Parise created in 2013. “Joe is not Carlos. He is a very different man from Carlos. He actually even looks different from Carlos — sort of [laughs]!” Adds Co-Head Writer Jean Passanante, “It’s fun to see a different side of this actor and to give the audience a chance to see him do something completely different.” For more on Joe — and his potential as a Michael/Sabrina spoiler".

I guess I have been watching Soaps for too long.
    PWS likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Apparently Carlos has a lot of fans, whom they are going to try to transfer to Joe. So will Dr. Rivera try for a job at GH? To be near his bro's kid (and, Sabrina, briefly his ex)? Is this supposed to be the fly in the Michael/Sabrina relationship? Is he not as wholesome as he seems? Not clear if he is Carlos twin or just a bro who has similar looks. Sabrina knew who he was right away...so to her they look different.

And are we now to believe that Rachel's mom had an affair with Rick Webber, so Liz and Hayden are sisters?
    Someone remind me how Heather Webber came to be a Webber... I wasn't watching back when Rick was on
    First off, Heather was married to Jeff Webber, Rick's brother. I think.
    I was under the assumption that her son Steven was Jeff's son, and that Liz was his daughter. I have no idea who her mother was but I know Steve and Audrey Hardy are her grandparents. I wasn't watching then, but picked it up from what the characters have said. If so, that would make Heather Liz's grandmother and Franco her uncle, so I'm probably wrong.

If someone knows better than I do, please let us know. Hmmmm, maybe Wikipedia? I'll go look it up later if no one else posts.

I don't like the character of Carlos, but I think the actor is very handsome. I'm just tired of the retread storylines and seeing the same actors play different characters because TPTB made a mistake in killing them off. How many evil twins and coincidentally identical people can there be in the world? Seriously, exactly how many characters had Michael Easton played on this show? 3 or 4? It's getting ridiculous, even for a soap!
    karna68 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well, I had Elizabeth's parentage somewhat right, but there's a lot more to it.
    According to Wikipedia: "She is the daughter of Jeff Webber and Andrea Trent, and the sister of Sarah Webber and half-sister of Steven Webber." So no relation to Heather, except that Heather's her older brother's mother, so no relation to Franco. And Rick Webber was her uncle.
    Apparently Jeff Webber's biological father is Steve Hardy, thus Steve & Audrey being her grandparents, Audrey not biologically.
    No further information about her mother. Apparently that was all off screen.
    Anyhow, that is how Heather became a Webber, by marrying Jeff.

Looking up parentage & family relations on Soap characters always leaves me feeling like I can't imagine how the writers who think up this stuff keep it all straight & don't have incest going on all over the place.
    karna68 and PWS like this.

Ava doing her lip thing to seduce the new Cassadine. Someone get that woman fixed!
    karna68 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!

So I assume one of the minions went down to see if Nic's body was actually below the balcony? Or, of course, maybe this is another fake death plot...and Val is an employee?? No, that would imply he knew there would be witnesses....

I saw someplace that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    new guy Nikolas's last date was this week. I don't know if that means last airdate or last filming date, but it implied that it was last airdate. Tyler Christopher is back as Nikolas, so when he resurfaces it will be Tyler
    Don't know exactly where I saw that. I think it was somewhere in the process of searching for Elizabeth/Heather/the Webber brothers. I did read it 2 different places.
    PWS, Katydyd and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread