+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3512Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Thanks crzn - she seems much older to me and he seems much younger.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Mid 40's would be about right for Ava---she had Kiki (if she had her) when she was pretty young, newly working in the art field, and Kiki was still in college a couple of years ago, when she was dating the significantly (at that age) younger Morgan--runs in the family!
    Nic is older than Lucky and Lulu.....and I'm guessing they are meant to be in their early 30's by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    How old is Ava supposed to be? These passionate affairs with younger men are skeeving me out. She seems like she's in her 50s to me, but she did just have a baby.
    Are we buying the "fisherman" story?... ETA - with a Cassadine family crest tattooed on his arm.
    I'm not buying it, but who the heck is he?

OMG, that new nurse is SUPER annoying. She's mute button worthy, for sure.
    karna68 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Did anyone get to watch the whole episode today? We only saw half here before the Dallas memorial took over.
    Count your blessings!

I missed the last half, Gut, so I'm no help. Soap Central usually has recaps up pretty quickly

I was so happy to see James Patrick Stuart today! I haven't watched religiously lately, so I missed him if he was on before today. I always loved him on AMC. Spoilers about his character in the article. Not sure if they revealed anything about who he's playing in today's episode, so beware!
    James Patrick Stuart cast on General Hospital | James Patrick Stuart cast on General Hospital News | Soaps.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

FORT Fan

Last half hour today:

Anna spent time in Julian's hospital room berating him for having Duke killed and telling him how much she hates him. Julian's surgery was successful and he will recover. Good scene with Anna and Duke's son talking about how much Duke would've loved him.

A "fisherman" has appeared at Cassidine Island and meets Nik for the first time. He is apparently a secret evil Cassadine cousin according to Critical's article above.

Hayden and Tracy are working together to get the medicine Finn needs, as Finn deteriorates in his hotel room.

Laura has told Lulu and Dante that Nik is still alive, after getting the information from Spencer. Laura is off to go search for Nik.

Thanks primadonna!
    I remember the new guy, too, but that was decades ago.
    Count your blessings!

As far as the blond nurse goes.......I thought she was off GH because (while I do try to watch often lately I have been traveling) BUT I have not seen her since

the Nurses Ball. She was annoying in the few scenes leading up to the NB and again today. ugh
    karna68 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    As far as the blond nurse goes.......I thought she was off GH because (while I do try to watch often lately I have been traveling) BUT I have not seen her since

the Nurses Ball. She was annoying in the few scenes leading up to the NB and again today. ugh
    I've started calling her "Fat Amy"

Amy Vining was irritating in her own way, but Shel Kepler had an innate sweetness about her, so you always saw that underneath the shameless gossip. I'm sort of annoyed that they named this new character after her. It's not only the character who's annoying in this case; the actress just isn't very good.

I have to admit, I've been feeling disconnected from this show lately. Too many new characters, coupled with the temp actors of Nik and Maxi and there are just too many unfamiliar faces, or at least characters I'm not invested in. I don't even care about Julian or Ava.

I'd LOVE to see something romantic between Kevin and Laura. They're probably the most sane two people on the show (and that's saying a lot, considering Laura's past! ). It would be nice to see them paired up and in a happy relationship. With all of these older ladies getting pregnant, there must be something in the water in Port Charles! Heck, Genie Francis is only 54; why couldn't Laura and Kevin be the next surprise parents?
    karna68 and Gutmutter like this.

+ Reply to Thread