+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 478 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristina's EX husband. I don't think it was an overly amicable split, either. But I agree... there's no reason they couldn't recast him and bring him out of his triple dog dare secret hidden ultra-risky secret undercover NIA position for at least the funeral.

Hopefully the man in black leather will take another shot at Maxie. The show can stand to lose her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2715973;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristina's EX husband. I don't think it was an overly amicable split, either. But I agree... there's no reason they couldn't recast him and bring him out of his triple dog dare secret hidden ultra-risky secret undercover NIA position for at least the funeral.

Hopefully the man in black leather will take another shot at Maxie. The show can stand to lose her.
    I had read not too long ago that they reconciled. Hmm...Guess I better check my sources again.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2716024;
    I had read not too long ago that they reconciled. Hmm...Guess I better check my sources again.
    Nah... he's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    still seeing Heather Locklear as of not too long ago.

Funny what happens when you go looking for spoilers. I don't normally, but today I've just felt that urge to know what the heck is happening. Even yet, I still haven't sought out what exactly is the plan with Anthony Geary even though that was my original goal this morning.

Anywayssssssss... this is a fun new spoiler tidbit:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In a statement on her official web site, actress Sarah J. Brown (ex-Carly Corinthos, General Hospital; ex-Julia Larrabee, As the World Turns) has announced her return to General Hospital. Details are still sketchy, however, there are whispers that the actress will be taking on a role other than Carly, the role for which she is best known.

Anyone else getting a real kick out of Luke in his version of "hell"?
    LuLu married with 3 kids and 1 on the way, and Scott a bigger success than Luke is. And Luke actually working with his son at the PD? I'm finding these scenes hilarious! Especially Mac in his ridiculous golf outfit even though he was just doing minigolf.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

These scenes with Luke are great! Very funny! Hope they last all week.

Anthony Geary is just amazing. I love just laughing and laughing through those scenes. For some reason I just lost it when one of the kids (darnit, now I'm having a mental block) was making some kind of continuous noise yesterday and they had a closeup shot of Luke just grimacing and jerking his head in reaction every single time. AG's such a physical comedic actor...his timing is perfection.

Looks like Lesley Charleson (Monica) has had yet another face lift. Her eyes looked particularly Kenny Rogers-small yesterday. Even more than they had been for the past year.

For some reason I just lost it when one of the kids (darnit, now I'm having a mental block) was making some kind of continuous noise yesterday and they had a closeup shot of Luke just grimacing and jerking his head in reaction every single time. AG's such a physical comedic actor...his timing is perfection.
    Actually I think it was the big fluffy poodle. She kept barking and Luke had on a strange hearing aid which amplified the barking. Every time she barked, he jumped and grimaced and jerked his head. Too funny.

Ahhh yes, the poodle! (told you I was having a mental block. I couldn't remember what was causing the noise... that ugly, fluffy poodle with the pink bow....)

Broadway, that is very interesting news!!! I always liked her Does anyone have any thoughts (or care, I know she's not too popular over here) about exactly what Emily is? SOD from a couple of weeks ago said she's not a ghost, or a figment of Nik's imagination, but that it's going to be "the most romantic story"...I'm thinking angel maybe...

+ Reply to Thread