+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3385Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Wow the shows really do recirculate the same actors, don't they? At least there are roles for older actors. I'm glad to know that Doc. Kevin had a job post the Nurses' Ball debacle with Lucy.

karna68 and PWS like this.
    KAREN

Oh wicked cool SPOILER!!!

ilja likes this.
    KAREN

I will be very surprised if Griffin doesn't turn out to be the guy that was having an affair with Nathan's wife that got shot.
    PWS and momrek06 like this.

I thought that was already established. Or at least heavily handedly hinted at.
    karna68, PWS and momrek06 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh wicked cool SPOILER!!!

I'm so excited about this one. I loved her on OLTL. Her portrayal of the multiple personalities was good. Granted, it didn't hold a handle to Erika Slezak's Vicki/Nicki/All the others, but then, who could?
    I like the actress and was hoping to be introduced to the character, so double good.

I liked the interview.

Also glad to see Kirsten coming back so soon.
    PWS likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I'm excited to see what's going to happen between Franco and Elizabeth. I hope they take it reeeeeaaaaalll slow.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Out of town this week so just binge watched the week on the DVR....

I loved that pink dress Nina had on while she was fantasizing about Franco on the desk. Looked gorgeous on her and yet a little "young" for her age, in keeping with her having lost that 20 years.

One problem with Nina teaming up with someone else is there's a shortage of older men....and now it looks like we will lose Julian.

Ava and Nic??? Cuddling as they cut the ropes? OK...at least he's closer to her age than Morgan! Still meant to be younger though, right? I have trouble keeping the supposed ages of all the characters straight! Nina must be supposed to be in her 40's, with Silas several years older. Franco is supposed to be age appropriate for Nina and old enough to have believed he fathered 22 or so year old Kiki, so I'm guessing he is meant to be in his 40's. Liz is supposed to be in her 30's? Nic is older than Lulu...he's well into his 30's also? Ava just had a baby so she can't be older than her 40's right?
    Too bad it wasn't the "real" Nic...we could use those flashbacks in the future!

I cannot believe how quickly they've spun down Julian....one minute he's all happy just being a publisher, with his only problems being his past and his sister, the next we are being told (by Carlos,aka Julian) that Julian is really a cold blooded killer who likes it and might try to kill Alexis? Wow, who did that actor cross? They are really pushing him out the door quickly.
    So is "Sawyer" really the DA? Anna looked gorgeous at the bar waiting for her blind date---that dress was perfect for her, the color, the cut, and with her hair and make up. I realize I'm sounding clothes obsessed today--usually I don't even notice unless it is something very odd!
    ilja likes this.

Yeah I noticed how beautiful Anna looked too. I would still like to see an Anna and Sonny pairing with her being on the side of the law. I get the feeling those two would be a sizzling couple.

And you were spot on about Nina and her dress. She has gotten so much prettier since she first joined the show.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I also suspected that the DA was Anna's online date, secretively. That's why he "didn't show up", and didn't show his picture.
    There is a chemistry between the two of them, but I don't like him. He's smarmy. I'd rather see her with Andre, or whatever the shrink guy's name is. They have chemistry too & I like the 2 of them together, and like him.
    elleprn likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread