+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 504 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Has anyone else read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Emily WILL be back as part of finishing out this storyline. Even though she's off the show? I read she will NOT be a ghost and will be very real.
    . I can't remember where I read this though.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2689609;
    Has anyone else read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Emily WILL be back as part of finishing out this storyline. Even though she's off the show? I read she will NOT be a ghost and will be very real.
    . I can't remember where I read this though.
    I read this in SOD.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Emily will be seen by Nicholas but in his very active imagination and dreaming. Not really as a ghost. That's according to SOD anyway.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now that makes sense. Thanks!

I honestly don't care who killed Emily, as long as she's gone. The character was never the same after Amber Tamblyn left the role. Now they need to arrest Tyler Christopher (Nik) for bad acting. Those scenes with him after Emily died where awful. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was trying to be campy. It was just painful

On the other hand, I thought Steve Burton was perfect (and I'm not his biggest fan by any means) playing Jason's grief. I cried right along with him. Not because Emily was dead, but because of the pain he was portraying. While Nik's reaction seemed like "Acting! (like Jon Lovitz on SNL), Jason's reaction was authentic and moving.

Does anyone know what the story with Lucky is? I missed Friday's show, so maybe they dealt with that.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I hope Lucky is still being brainwashed and that he is the other killer. Then perhaps they will send him to prison and I will never have to see his face again! LOL I'm sorry but the actor (Greg Vaughn?) is not very attractive and I don't like his version of Lucky. No one has ever played the character the way Jonathan Jackson did as the original Lucky. I only tolerated Jacob Young because he was definate eye candy. Greg Vaughn does not even have that going for him. LOL

I think he is still missing, yeah, let him stay there awhile.

The actor is cute but no Jacob Young, and don't like the pairing with Sam.

Now see.. I never got the Jacob Young like. Horribly horribly wooden actor. He has gotten just a wee bit better over at AMC, but during his time on GH he was positively dreadful! He makes Tyler Christopher look like an Oscar winner.

And.. I do have to agree with you all that this last week has provided us with Natalia Livingston's finest acting to date.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2691977;
    Now see.. I never got the Jacob Young like. Horribly horribly wooden actor. He has gotten just a wee bit better over at AMC, but during his time on GH he was positively dreadful! He makes Tyler Christopher look like an Oscar winner.

And.. I do have to agree with you all that this last week has provided us with Natalia Livingston's finest acting to date.
    Oh Jacob Young was an AWFUL actor! I was STUNNED when he won an Emmy. All I can say about him is that he was good eye candy. LOL

Okay, can I tell you how disappointed I was that Maxie lived?

Spoilers out about next week say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Georgie gets another text message and goes off to the park by herself (moron!) and is the next victim of the strangler. Felicia is actually called back to Port Charles for the funeral..so finally something makes sense. Also, apparently Spinelli finds out who his father is and Jason helps him keep it secret. So..... I wonder who it ends up being, hm?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2715935;
    Okay, can I tell you how disappointed I was that Maxie lived?

Spoilers out about next week say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Georgie gets another text message and goes off to the park by herself (moron!) and is the next victim of the strangler. Felicia is actually called back to Port Charles for the funeral..so finally something makes sense. Also, apparently Spinelli finds out who his father is and Jason helps him keep it secret. So..... I wonder who it ends up being, hm?
    I was so bummed that Maxie survived the killer! As far as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Felicia coming back for Georgie's funeral, SOD has said that it will be the original Felicia! Kristina Wagner! YES! Now, the only thing that bums me out is that Frisco won't be joining her. After all Georgie is really his daughter even though Mac legally adopted both of them. Granted, they obviously can't bring back Kristina's husband as Frisco but couldn't they find someone, anyone, to play him for just a couple of episodes?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread