+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3448Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Lucy's back. And nosey, over-eager, blonde nurse sure wants on stage. Where did SHE come from?
    She was just there one day. No explanation of who she is, or where she has been all these years. But I have to believe she is going to blow the roof off the nurses ball with whatever her talent is.
    Gutmutter likes this.

Do NOT like the new nurse. She's a busybody and NOT a good actress, and that voice, uggghhh. Loved the Jason scenes

KAREN

What a beautiful picture of her! But some misinformation. She's not a NEW nurse... she's mentioned several times that she's always been a stage hand, never on stage for the Nurses' Ball, implying she's been at GH at least a few years.
    Kevin and Laura make a cute couple.
    Did anyone catch what medicine the new doctor was looking at? And why are his patients dying? Leisel?
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

That was a beautiful picture of her. Ever since she showed up I've been wondering why the name Amy was ringing a bell with me. Sure enough, Amy Vining. Same type of character too. Wouldn't it be a nice nod to the past if she's a relative, daughter, niece, etc.?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

What the heck is going on with dr. Finn?????
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    That was a beautiful picture of her. Ever since she showed up I've been wondering why the name Amy was ringing a bell with me. Sure enough, Amy Vining. Same type of character too. Wouldn't it be a nice nod to the past if she's a relative, daughter, niece, etc.?
    Her name and character are definitely a nod to the past already. Interesting that they made her plus size---the original Amy (Vining) was pretty skinny. Maybe they want someone on the show besides Epiphany who's not a size zero. OK, these days Laura isn't either, but then she's not a young woman.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, the Nurses' Ball should be fireworks again...can't imagine how they get Lucy in her undies but I'm sure it will happen. If I were her I'd just start the show that way to get it over with!
    So Morgan will be out of the hospital just in time to see Kiki and Dillon do some kind of sexy number at the Ball. The wedding finale will no doubt have some snags.
    They seem to be writing Hayden and Nic into a hole that I don't see how they get out of.... I hear Spencer will be back soon.
    Anna does not seem so fond of Duke's son now.
    I read in one of the soap mags that there is speculation that Nathan and Duke's son are related as they look alike...but that would have to mean that Dr. O and Duke hooked up at some point...seems unlikely.

FORT Fan

I am actually rooting for DR. O for the first time ever. I want her to find out what's going on with Finn.

Dr. Finn isn't being very careful if he is killing patients. Two in a row that way, the second while the first is under suspicion! I'd be rooting for Dr. O if she hadn't just shut down Franco in such a mean way. I don't care for the Hayden/Nik storyline at all. And bringing the kid back isn't going to make it better.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread