+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 516 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Agree the whole cat fight over Jake's parent reveal was way over the top. Actually, it disappointed me. But then, we were waiting so long. I almost think Sam behaved best....

Yay crazy daddy, go off Layla, we can only hope..I guess I am not alone in not liking her.

Aren't there supposed to be more bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;2664456;
    Agree the whole cat fight over Jake's parent reveal was way over the top. Actually, it disappointed me. But then, we were waiting so long. I almost think Sam behaved best....

Yay crazy daddy, go off Layla, we can only hope..I guess I am not alone in not liking her.

Aren't there supposed to be more bodies?
    I beleive so yes. But they said that this could play out for a while. Not all at the ball.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

If anyone was wondering about the beautiful song that was playing on today's episode during the montage it was "Broken" by Lifehouse.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I have to say that last Friday's show where Nikolas killed Emily was the best one hour that I have seen on this show in YEARS. And the subsequent aftermath has been very compelling.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2687011;
    I have to say that last Friday's show where Nikolas killed Emily was the best one hour that I have seen on this show in YEARS. And the subsequent aftermath has been very compelling.
    But do we know that is was actually Nikolas who killed her?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I just thought of that. The blood splatter on the mask could've been Nicholas' from someone knocking him out and then that same someone could've killed Emily. ABC Soaps in Depth has said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jason and Nicholas are arrested as suspects in her murder. But why would Jason kill his own sister?
    I still think that Trevor is doing it. I definitely think he's the one who killed Leticia and strangled Carly (Trevor that is). Again, though, what would be his reason for knocking out Nick and killing Emily unless he wanted to frame Anthony for it. Or, could it be that a certain psychotic Cassidine matriarch is back and wreaking havoc? Think about it. We know how Helena felt about Emily. She tried to kill her once before as well as Elizabeth. She will stop at nothing to make Nicholas the prince he was born to be and that means getting rid of anyone in his life that would stop that from happening. I do think that Trevor is the one who killed Leticia and strangled Carly, though. Helena has nothing to gain by going after that family.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 11-22-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Great speculation nilesgirl. I have been thinking that the killer will turn out to be neither Trevor, Anthony or Johnny but someone we never even knew was at the ball. But I must admit never even entered my mind that it could possibly be Helena.

I think she's due for another appearance in Port Charles right about now so we'll see. You could be right.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2687173;
    But do we know that is was actually Nikolas who killed her?
    I have thought that the writers might do that, but I would be extremely annoyed if they have it be anyone else. We saw her come in with him, then we saw them arguing, then we only hear her screaming "No, Nikolas, No!" and then she collapsed to the floor.

If they turn that "No, Nikolas, No!" into something else, I would find it extremely implausible. But yes, I am half expecting them to say that it was someone else, hence the reason for not showing the visual of that scene.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I really don't think it's Nik, too easy. IMO he just thinks he did it since he has been sick. He was knocked out first and does not remember what happened or is blocking it out.

Helena would be good, how many other times did she try & kill Emily?

Here's a clue that it wasn't Nicholas. There was blood that splattered on the mask. The only one of the 2 people that was bleeding was Nicholas. Emily was strangled and there was no blood anywhere on her. My thinking is someone knocked Nick out (hence the blood splatter) and then strangled Emily.

+ Reply to Thread