+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 516 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

and after Jax and Carly made love.... Jax got ready to leave and finally said "I love you" to what he thought was the sleeping Carly. Once he walked out, Carly said "I love you" too. Big big move. And if the rumors I've heard floating around come true.... we're in for some tearjerker moments for Carly. I'd actually love that.... I love Laura Wright.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Am I the only one who's starting to think Rick is deliberately trying to make Sonny lose his mind? First he buys Emily a dress that looks exactly like the one that Lily wore when she was killed. Then when Sonny has another episode, Rick just stands at the patio door looking at him. Then he doesn't do a thing to stop Sonny from attacking Edward and now, he pours scotch down Sonny's throat, makes him talk about Lily and then lets him get behind the wheel to go chasing after Emily. I think Rick is behind this whole thing. Question is why? Why would he risk innocent lives just to make Sonny get to a point where he needs to be fitted with a straight jacket?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl, I read on another site that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rick is trying to drive Sonny over the edge but I don't know the reason. Wait, I did some digging and found this (you need to put in the www. I had to take it so the link would remain invisible) soapoperadigest.com/features/gh/interviews/hearstbrotherlylove
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 06-23-2006 at 04:07 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So Ric is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    being cruel to be kind? "Helping" Sonny bottom out so he will finally seek therapy for his problems? Well....interesting approach...like giving your alcoholic brother more and more alcohol....

Hmmmm.... it's painfully obvious that Ric is deliberately making Sonny think that he's nuts. The problem he's running into, however, is that he really IS making Sonny relive painful, painful episodes from his past and I think even Ric at this point is realizing that he's going a bit far. That doesn't mean I think he's going to stop, but..... I don't think he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart, either.

One interesting tidbit that I read in an interview with Ric Hearst is that he (not a spoiler since it's out in magazine print, but...)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he and Sam are going to be hooking up. Ric Hearst likes the direction they're taking his character back into as it makes him more complex and it'll drive the storylines for several characters. I'm not sure what to think yet, as they'd definitely make a volatile couple. But will they be a volatile bad or a volatile passionate? Much better pairing than Sonny and Emily at the very least!

is anyone else extrememly sick of Alexis?

Ok..is it just me or is anyone else sick of Carly right now? She has the nerve to actually blame Robin for the problem with baby John, Jax and Nikolas?? This is the second paternity she's lied about, and Robin was the only truthful one in the whole entire situation. At least Jax admitted he was sorry.
    Now, Carly is using Patrick to make Robin jealous?! I just think that her character is getting way too snobby! But you can't just blame Carly, I mean Patrick obviously has feelings for Robin(as Robin does for him) yet hes just as quick to sleep with Carly.

I wish the storylines would get better. I especially want Sam and Jason back together. Does anyone else agree?

realitychica.... are you also sick of Alexis, as your title suggests?

Carly is Carly, and the hypocrisy will always be amazing. Yep, it's always everyone else's fault when they bust Carly in a lie. And I can't believe Patrick is so quick to jump into a fling with her (well, i can, but I don't want to see it..heh)

Genie Francis is coming back to GH!!!! Her first scenes will air in October. I haven't seen any specific information as to the storyline or length of stay, but I can't wait.

And yeah, I'd love to see Sam and Jason back together instead of the rumors that are floating around.

Recap for today:
    Dylan/Lulu/Georgie/Diego:After Dylan and Lulu made love, Lulu sensed that Dylan felt guilty about it because he's still in love with Georgie. She left dejected. Later, Georgie overheard Dylan leaving a voicemail for Lulu telling her that he cares about her and that making love to her did mean something to him. A heartbroken Georgie sat out of sight on the porch and took off her wedding ring and tossed it. Diego saw a sobbing Lulu sitting on the docks and he reassured her and reminded her that breaking up Georgie and Dylan was exactly what they wanted.
    Sam/Manny/Elizabeth/Jason: Elizabeth helped Jason escape from the station so he could go and find Sam. Sam briefly escaped Manny's clutches and managed to use a hall phone to call up to Epiphony's nursing station but Manny pulled out the phone before Sam could say anything. Later, Elizabeth and Jason got the information from Epiphony and Elizabeth stopped Lucky from arresting Jason again so that he could go and find Sam. Jason was down in the basement and saw the smashed phone. He then saw a light on in one of the rooms. He kicked the door in and found Sam strapped down to a gurney and Manny had a gun trained on her.
    Carly/Sonny:Sonny stopped before he and Carly could make love and told her that it would be a mistake. He was certain that she was only doing it to break up him and Emily. He told her that Emily thinks that he has bipolar. They started fighting and realized that the boys were watching. Michael asked Sonny to join them for a picnic on the 4th but he turned him down explaining that he's not feeling well. The boys left with Letitia and Sonny told Carly that he's afraid that if he does have Bipolar that he may have passed it down to Christina or Morgan.
    Robin/Patrick/Robert/Anna:Robin admitted to Anna that she's in love with Patrick but she's hurt by the way he treated her. Robert went and had a talk with Patrick and realized that Patrick is in love with Robin. Later, Robert hinted that maybe Anna came back to give their love another chance. Her real task is to take down Lorenzo Alcazar who she bumped into outside Kelly's. She called her boss and told him that she's made contact with Alcazar. Later during a montage, Robert walked Anna to her door and kissed her on her cheek. As she watched him walk away, she had a look on her face that almost looked like she was realizing that she really was still in love with him.
    If I left anything out, please add.
    Big news, Brenda's coming back!!!!!! It apears that she's going to play a big part in the Sonny storyline. They also showed pictures of Sean and Tiffany but didn't Tiffany die???? Now, I know that the actor who plays Sean (who is right now playing Alastaire Crane on Passions) is leaving Passions so maybe he'll come back to GH. The voiceover said that the old GH is back.
    My one complaint about GH (I've been watching it for 31 years) is that I'm tired of the whole gangster theme. Enough already. I really wish they would go back to the old GH from 30 years ago. No gangsters. Just normal storylines with normal romances not laughable ones like Luke and Tracy. WTH is that all about?!!!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Um... nilesgirl, GH still had a major storyline about mobsters 30 years ago. Remember Frank Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Um... nilesgirl, GH still had a major storyline about mobsters 30 years ago. Remember Frank Smith?
    Luke and Roy were the Sonny/Jason of their mob days. And then Frank had that crazy daughter, Jennifer, played at one time by Roseanne. Sonny worked for Frank too.

+ Reply to Thread