+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 535 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree1150Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Still hoping for a Lucky/Robin hook up....getting hope from the rumor that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin's parents return

Nik/Robin as possible hook ups have also been tossed around. I'd just like to see Robin getting a good romance, story line, and screen time. The character deserves it plus I just like her lol.

Although I really liked her with Jason, I'd like to see Lucky & Robin, now that the big reveal is happening maybe Lucky will reconsider and be the donor??

When Robin approached him for the donor? I saw so much chemistry there that I started rooting for them as a couple. I would love to see it and I think Liz would actually (if a real writer was doing this instead of the incompetent that we have) support this couple.

Click to see Spoiler:
    You guys hear the one that Sam/Nik might happen as a couple? How gross is that? Not because they are cousins 18 times removed but because of everything that's happened. Then again.. girl did sleep with her MOTHER's husband so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Some other stuff: Baby reveal is Monday. Emily is the dead person that Nik woke up next to. Georgie dies during the next sweeps period because the OTHER killer isn't Crazy Daddy and will be still going around killing. Jerry tells Carly he loves her (HUH? UGH!).

Dillon and Ned will be back for Emily's funeral.

Who knows the validity of any of the above *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;2660593;
    OMG that scene.. don't know who made me laugh more AZ or Luke.I too thought he was faking. This story is pretty funny in a B movie kind of way. The AZ guy needs to be in the next Halloween movie.

ITA Lucky won't be mad at Sam and they'll continue their affair, maybe he will be pissed but...compared to what Liz did she'll be St. Sam. Still not feeling them as a couple...

Still not happy about the lack of good couples on the show...
    AZ??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Anthony Zacchara, nilesgirl.

Oooooh. Duh! I knew that. Guess I need one of Bill Engvall's "signs".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought of something regarding Nicholas. It's like he's got the Incredible Hulk syndrome without turning all green and muscley. Think about it. On Incredible Hulk, whenever David would get really angry, he would blackout and turn into the Hulk (green and muscley) and wreak havoc. Then when he would come to, he wouldn't have any memory of what he did as the Hulk. Just like Nick.

OMG Nilesgirl.. lmao.. we were sharing a brain today. I swear to you that when he was in that wine cellar? I actually snickered and wondered if his skin was about to turn green and his clothes were going to rip ala the Hulk. HEHEHEH

What did you guys think of today's epi? I was so disgusted with what happened with the baby reveal. I hate the way Guza portrays women and the way he has the characters calling them all these foul names. Really Lucky, did you have to go there? And who the heck are we supposed to pull for in this? You can't tell from the writing because they ALL came out of it looking bad.

Leyla.. can Crazy Daddy PLEASE just kill her and get her off my screen?

They probably won't because she's eye candy for the men who watch but are afraid to admit it. I want someone to kill Carly! God she is so annoying. For someone who is supposed to be totally over Sonny, she sure is wasting a lot of energy putting her two cents in about him and Kate.

+ Reply to Thread