+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 494 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Isn't it the truth... I'm surprised there aren't more genetic abnormalities in soaps... They all need a much larger gene pool..
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Am I the only one completely over this whole blackmail Logan with information that the military already knows? I mean seriously.. how stupid does this show think us viewers are? Its a military record.. don't you think that the military KNOWS what's in that record since he got it from them? Sheesh.

Also can we please show some character other than the entitled few? And I mean for more than a nanosecond and just long enough for them to interact with the entitled few? Luke FINALLY acknowledges that he has a child other than the spoiled and entitled Lulu and its basically to tell him to disappear. Sheesh.

I'm so close to bailing on this show... ok maybe not.. but I've had enough really.

*sighs* rumor has it that....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Georgie dies a horrible death at the ball and that Emily is kidnapped because she resembles crazy man's dead wife. So how many people is that now that Emily has been a dead ringer for? Anyways, she is presumed dead. Also, there will be two women at the ball wearing the exact same white outfit.. one is killed. Rumor floating around that Bobbie might die too. That's all I've learned so far.

What did you guys think of todays show? I found the dance lessons with Lulu and Logan sort of sweet... just really wish it had been Luke giving them to her. I thought we were rid of Leyla.. booo that she's back. I think that the show is really dropping the ball with all their legacy characters and children. Wish the writers would stop ignoring history.

Logan and Lulu are very cute..growing on me. At least we have a happy couple.

Leyla..ITA boo she is back. Don't get her, don't get her story.

Not looking too forward to the ball if it is breaking Nik & Em up. Where is the romance? Those "die for love" previews on Soapnet stink don't you think?

I don't buy the rumors until I see it. I noticed 6 women at the ball with the same or very similiar masks. Leyla (Patrick's new interest), Emily, Elizabeth, Robin, Carly and Sam. So it could be anyone who dies. And that preview of Carly seemingly shooting Coop is way too obvious. Something tells me she won't actually hit him. Hey, wait...if the above rumor is true...oh, I don't even want to think it. I know that there is talk that we will be seeing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Anna and Robert
    again some time soon.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

As far as Coop goes (just my speculation and not a spoiler) I think he is a goner. Think about it, he has barely been on screen and then he shows up as the mystery text messager. So...if I had to guess... I'd say that Carly shoots at him and thinks she got him but she doesn't and then Crazy Daddy actually kills him and Carly takes the blame for it because nobody knows better. After all this show does sort of revolve around her so why not have the ball that is thrown in honor of Emily and as an Alan tie-in wind up being about her or Lulu?

Anyways..lol...

I was soooo happy to see Leyla being told off by Maxie but couldn't help but get a little worried by the interaction between her and Nikolas... I can just see it.

Leyla: "Boooowhooooo.. that mean girl.. this necklace was my mothers.. booowhoooo...."

Nikolas: Flies into a rage and attacks both Robin and Maxie and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    then days after Emily dies he starts dating the poor poor Leyla who was treated so badly by Robin/Maxie.

Anybody else finds it ridiculous that Alexis (a freaking Cassadine) would scream like that? They make people scream in terror... not the other way around. What I wouldn't give to have Helena or Stravos bust into that place and show them what a horror really is.

Is it 6? I lost count especially after the rather contrived way they made up Nadine to resemble Lulu and then made it a point to shove that slight resemblance in our faces.. over.. and over.. and over.

Oh, I forgot Nadine had that mask, too. Oops. So 7 known characters and maybe a few extras.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It is revealed that Emily is indeed the one who's body Nicholas wakes up next to.
    Also, as you saw on previews, Jason will reveal Jake's true parentage to Lucky ending months of secrecy. Now, here's my question. When the truth is revealed, do you think Lucky will still be by Sam's side knowing that she knew all along and never told him? In my opinion, I think he will dump her and leave her alone with no one to turn to except maybe Alexis. But think about it, Jason doesn't want her anymore and now if Lucky realizes that Sam knew that Jason was Jake's father this whole time, he's probably going to hate her. At least I think he should. This will be the perfect excuse to get rid of "Sulking Sam" once and for all. Anyone else think that AG's "performance" yesterday when Luke had the heart attack was just really REALLY bad??? I almost thought Luke was faking the heart attack because AG just did a poor job selling it. And he's usually a very good actor. I'm kind of bummed that we haven't seen Alan's ghost in a while. I'm surprised we didn't see him when Tracy was yelling at Scott about his obsession with Laura.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    with Emily dying, we are going to be seeing the return of Wally Kurth (Ned) and Scott Clifton (Dylan). I can't wait for that. I really miss them. Well, Dylan anyway.

Yep saw those rumors and the last part has me excited lol, wish it was long-term.

I think that nobody will say anything about Sam's part in the whole thing (the standing by while Jake was being kidnapped and the hiring of the thugs) because that's GH.... they aren't consistent and they love to prop their chosen ones. So nothing will be said and Liz will come out as being the bad guy in all this.... once again.... and she will go to court on perjury charges and probably end up losing Jake to Jason and Carly will have a hand in raising him.

That's just what I think will happen if how they treat Sonny/Carly/Jason as the Holy Trinity is anything to go by.

I also think that AG purposely brought the camp with that heart attack. He saw how much fun Crazy Daddy was having being so over the top that he decided "why not?" Why not have fun with the crap they keep giving me?

OMG that scene.. don't know who made me laugh more AZ or Luke.I too thought he was faking. This story is pretty funny in a B movie kind of way. The AZ guy needs to be in the next Halloween movie.

ITA Lucky won't be mad at Sam and they'll continue their affair, maybe he will be pissed but...compared to what Liz did she'll be St. Sam. Still not feeling them as a couple...

Still not happy about the lack of good couples on the show...

+ Reply to Thread