+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Have to say the Lulu and Johnny scenes were the best acting I have seen the actress who plays Lulu do. I'm glad that Maxie admit she probably would've done the same thing as we all know she would've. I'm so happy to see Valerie shut Dante down.
    karna68 and PWS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mika06 View Post
    Have to say the Lulu and Johnny scenes were the best acting I have seen the actress who plays Lulu do. I'm glad that Maxie admit she probably would've done the same thing as we all know she would've. I'm so happy to see Valerie shut Dante down.
    Putting it on right now.

Quite frankly I think Lulu's acting has been ugh lately. The rescue etc. meh.

Her crying with no tears. Just meh.
    mika06 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by mika06 View Post
    BUT, I think he was trying to tell her that he didn't have any intentions and she kept interrupting him. It's not all about you Valerie!

I really hope Dante's not serious about a divorce, he and Lulu both really just need some time first and not just jump right into a divorce.

karna68 and mika06 like this.
    KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

LOL at all the comments about what a beautiful baby he is....all you can see is the back of his head-mostly covered by a hat-and one ear. But I'm pleased for her that all went well. It really must be tough playing pregnant when you are. All the drama scenes, breaking up with Michael, and in her first pregnancy actually losing the baby....
    mika06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    BUT, I think he was trying to tell her that he didn't have any intentions and she kept interrupting him. It's not all about you Valerie!

I really hope Dante's not serious about a divorce, he and Lulu both really just need some time first and not just jump right into a divorce.
    True but that's been the hook he fights with Lulu he runs to Valerie she entertains it they fall in to bed. I am so glad to see the cycle end.

I agree Dante and Lulu need to stop and see a counselor. While I agreed with what he said to his mom yesterday. He is obviously in his feelings as Lulu has been for weeks they need to stop and act less like children and more like adults.
    karna68 likes this.

From the Comcast onscreen guide for GH: "S=Intense Sexual Situations, L=Strong Coarse Language, D=Intensely Suggestive Dialogue"

I know this isn't Sesame Street, but GOOD GRIEF, it's not Game of Thrones either.
    karna68 and PWS like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Coarse Language? What? Yes, there's implied sexual activity....falling onto the bed, "waking up" wrapped in sheets... but there's no "coarse language". No F word, C word, etc.

I was surprised that they (Darby) used the word 'Facebook' today.

Over on TY&TR they refer to Facebook as 'FacePlace' ... odd but ya, no one ever says Facebook on TY&TR.

Who is this Darby?

So Sonny was going to keep his ability to being able to stand up all quiet ... I wonder why?

And then Carly sees him today.
    KAREN

Darby is a bad influence from his drinking days. I think Sonny wanted the element of surprise against his enemies - who he still considers to be mainly Julian.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread