+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 497 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree940Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I don't know how I feel about this anymore. I'm getting so bored with the mob storylines and unexplained illness storylines. Of course if we didn't have those, we wouldn't have soaps, would we? Well, the unexplained illness thing is okay but do we really need to keep the mob? I think not. And please someone stop Carly once and for all. I'm tired of all this nonsense with her constantly #1 barging into everyone's lives and feeling justified in doing so and #2 constantly making herself out to be the only thing that matters. Everything is about her and she expects everyone to drop everything at the drop of a hat to do things for her. Aaaaand I just don't get how she's always putting herself in dangerous situations (pretending to be Lulu and meeting with Johnny, etc...) and then acting like it's no big deal. "So Nicholas held a letter opener to my throat. It's no big deal that he almost cut me from ear to ear." Is she really that dumb or is she just too self-absorbed to care about anything else? Okay, rant over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I normally love Carly but even I am getting tired of her antics. I really got irritated with how she was treating Jason today. She kept telling him she loved him but all I heard was her harping at him and pretty much saying he couldn't ever be happy.

Am I the only one who thinks Jason is about to snap? When Rick was pushing him about being Sonny's watch dog and then the way Carly keeps pushing him when all he wants is to be with Liz and his son? I think he is going to snap.. or is that just wishful thinking? Where would Sonny be without Jason?

A thought I had this morning: I really despise Sam. and I really despise Carly... except when they're in a scene together. The way they trash talk each other is quite entertaining.

I just wish we could have had an opportunity to bribe the writers into letting Nikolas push Sam over the wall........

HAHAHA! I wish! I would have loved to see Nikolas make a Sampancake. HEHE.

You know....some of the invitations to this ball just don't make a lot of sense to me. I realize that they want certain characters there for storyline purposes but seriously....why would Nikolas or Emily even invite Sonny and crew? They aren't exactly friends with them. Same goes for Jax, Carly.....and a whole handful of people. OK.. maybe Carly because of Lulu and Nikolas being half-siblings *god the family ties on this show are so confusing*

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2631434;
    HAHAHA! I wish! I would have loved to see Nikolas make a Sampancake. HEHE.

You know....some of the invitations to this ball just don't make a lot of sense to me. I realize that they want certain characters there for storyline purposes but seriously....why would Nikolas or Emily even invite Sonny and crew? They aren't exactly friends with them. Same goes for Jax, Carly.....and a whole handful of people. OK.. maybe Carly because of Lulu and Nikolas being half-siblings *god the family ties on this show are so confusing*
    Emily being Jason's brother, invites the whole crew... Carly is Nickolas' sorta step relative, LOL... And Alexis was married to Jax...

They are so intermingled, they all have to come... It's "polite society", after all... Now if it were a back yard BBQ, things would be different...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

BUT... I've been thinking.. what the heck is wrong with Carly? WHY? Would she want to go to the ball of a man who held a letter opener to her throat and whose baby she helped kidnap? *shakes head* but I suppose we are all suppose to forget this?

Click to see Spoiler:
    So rumor has it that Emily doesn't really die. That Nadine will be wearing the same costume as her and that she is ASSUMED dead but will reappear at a later date and possibly with a different face..... I love the dynamics of Emily/Nik/Lucky/Liz and would hate to lose any of them but I don't like the actress playing Emily so I would be all for a storyline that keeps her around but played by a new actress. Just a rumor so who knows....

Alexis is also Nicholas's aunt so of course he would want her there. As far as Carly, she is Luke's niece (Bobbie's daughter) which would make her Nicholas's 1/2 sister. (Lucky and Nicholas are 1/2 brothers as are Nicholas and LuLu) So SOD has said that the ball and the horror that takes place there will be set up in pretty much the same way that we saw the Metrocourt disaster. I kind of liked that so this will really be good!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Technically, they are not related at all... Lucky and Nicholas are, indeed, half brothers, but since the "half" comes through Laura, not Luke, Bobbie and Carly are not related to Nic... If Luke had fathered Nic with another woman, then Carly and Bobbie would be related to him, they would be half aunt and half first cousin respectively...

Sheesh genealogy makes the head spin... Anything more complicated, and I have to use my program,
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Carly is Lucky's first cousin, on his dad's side...and Lucky is Nick's half brother via his mom, so that makes Carly... a half/step first cousin? And no blood relation at all to Nick...
    If geneology makes your head spin, PK, soap geneology should have you spinning and spitting up pea soup!

+ Reply to Thread