+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 518 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Son of Luke and daughter of Robert... something for the old timers! Talk about making you feel old, especially since these two were among the very few soap kids who actually grew up at a normal rate.
    (For the newbies, Luke and Robyn's dad, Robert Scorpio, were best buds in the olden days, solving crime and saving the world together.

I never got that Robin, supposedly an intelligent doctor, would even think of having any of her friends father a child... I think the writers dropped the ball as usual...

FINALLY someone told her to use a sperm donor... Duh!

Bruce Weitz, really tore up his scenes with Sonny today... I wonder how long he will be around... This story line is heating up quite nicely...

And now Lulu will have to pursue Logan again, LOL....

I wish someone would stuff a sock in Carly's mouth! Shoot, a whole pair!

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2623120;
    Son of Luke and daughter of Robert... something for the old timers! Talk about making you feel old, especially since these two were among the very few soap kids who actually grew up at a normal rate.
    (For the newbies, Luke and Robyn's dad, Robert Scorpio, were best buds in the olden days, solving crime and saving the world together.
    Been with you all the way, PWS... I go back almost to the beginning... Been watching from at least '63...

;0))

PK

I've been watching since Luke and Laura and the infamous dance floor scene.

I wonder why they haven't pursued the whole Robin/Lucky thing? Seriously.. it would be such a nod to all the long term fans and maybe we'd have a return Robert visit and you know that Luke would be all for it.

I'm so confused! Anybody else with me on this? The whole thing today with Anthony being some psychopath and Trevor being the real man in power.. never saw that one coming! Good job GH, you actually pulled one over on me but now I'm just so confused. Is he really the man in power or is something else going on.

And..... I am NOT looking forward to more Sam/Lucky loving.. especially now that I've seen him interacting with Robin and couldn't help but notice that they would be good together.

You know...

I don't really care for that matchup... Maybe it's because I'm not fond of either of the actors...

Robin grew up in the job, but I don't think she grew as an actress...

Then, my recollection is that Lucky is 'supposed' to be younger than Robin - who should be around Jason's age... Robin has been a doctor for years...

Elizabeth and Lucky were teens together - not that long ago... Now, they throw them all in the same age group, and I just don't buy it...

Though Lucky/Robin may be where they are heading... My hope would be that they would head off into the sunset together, with Carly tagging along behind to ruin Robin's life... Hah!

I like Robin/Lucky too, they do have chemistry..stop the ridiculous sperm donor story..writers should have thought of that sooner. Pairing Lucky with Sam as anything beyond a sleazy fling is just not working for me...

PS Been watching since L&L hooked up way back when, my babysitter got me hooked. I literally grew up watching this show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Trying to remember Robin and Lucky ( in the JJ years) ever interacting...why not, I wonder? Robin is definitely in Jason's ballpark agewise, they were an item long ago. They broke up over her telling Jason's brother that he (the bro) was the father of Carly's oldest kid and not Jason.
    Had Robin already left town post Jason when Lucky and Elizabeth were going through their teen years and the rape story?
    The fact that Robin's a doctor doesn't bother me....the soaps routinely condense college and med school into about 2 years...but am trying to recall if the young Lucky and the young Robin were ever on screen in the same time frame.
    Anyway, if she's only a little older than he is at this point it isn't a big deal. Not as if they were 18 and 15 or even 21 and 15. Everyone's a grown up these days.
    I can't watch any more due to work, but have been sad to read about what's happened to Lucky's character on these boards. Maybe Robin can bring him back to the old Lucky.

Read in Soap Opera Weekly and saw in some previews during today's show....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Emily dies during the Black and White Ball and Nikolas thinks he did it but I'm fairly sure its Anthony since he got out to go kill Lulu. Also for all who hate Sam/Lucky together *sighs* its going to get really hot and heavy with Sam falling in love with Lucky.. BAH!

So what do you guys think of Trevor being the mob guy? And I'm sort of liking how they are showing Sonny having such a hard time dealing with all the killing and violence.

Had to fast forward past all the Sam stuff today. Sleazy fling is right.

OK.. so if you are in that line of business.. would you make yourself vulnerable by having close ties to people? No. But then it wouldn't be a soap without them.

I hate what's happened to Lucky and don't think that Sam is the character to fix him. She's too sleazy. Hmmm.... to me? Lucky and Liz actually look older than Robin and about the same age as Patrick who is supposed to be older than them, right? So.. I think it will just be one of those soap things were we are now supposed to believe they are all the same age.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 10-23-2007 at 07:04 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Harmony2000--if it isn't too late, you need to go back and add a forward slash at the end of your spoiler...it didn't work. That is, end it with [/spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2625848;
    Harmony2000--if it isn't too late, you need to go back and add a forward slash at the end of your spoiler...it didn't work. That is, end it with [/spoiler]
    Oops doing some work while posting.. thanks for pointing it out and I fixed it. I personally hate it when people spoiler me when I don't want to be so again thanks for letting me know.

+ Reply to Thread