+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 483 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

So they are definitely going with the notion that Nikolas killed the nanny but its so obvious. Hopefully the show is just leading us astray and doesn't take such an easy out to explain away the death.

Where the heck is Liz? Lucky? Sam (gags.. but still)? They just vanished.

I realized something today, I like Logan. The actor is rather easy on the eyes and the character is rough around the edges but redeemable.. just what I like. What I don't like is him with Lulu.... the over-privileged whiny brat. Logan needs to be put with somebody else, I actually like him with Maxie (and I can't stand that character for the most part). But the Logan character seems to come alive when he is around Maxie meanwhile when around Lulu its just snoozeville. How about just putting Johnny Z and Lulu together and then letting them disappear?

Great seeing Luke on my screen so much but is it just me or is his acting over the top and almost a caricature of the old Luke?

Daddy Z is crazy... without a doubt.... so we have two maybe three psychos running around. Fun *not*.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

He was just Luke to me...

But maybe so soon off his vacation, he has to get back in the harness...

There may be MIAs to get a little time off before Sweeps... Now that Luke is back, they may have a little slack...

I have liked Logan for a long time... And I like him with Lulu... She is, her parent's daughter...

Yeah, knowing Weitz was behind the voice, it was recognizable... Had I not known, I wouldn't have noticed...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I really want to like Lulu and I go back and forth with her. I think it might be the actress that I have a hard time warming up to. She's so much like the current Carly in tone and expressions. Good casting, I suppose, because they look like they are cousins.

I wish this show had better control of their continuity and timing/scheduling. Now they are spinning their wheels and doing filler stuff to save the big stuff for sweeps so that means we won't get anything resolved with baby Jake or the murders till then. They should have planned it all out better.

What do you guys think of Laney and Cody? I see a couple in the making but not sure I buy into it.. time will tell. That Diane... she's the catch all lawyer, isn't she? So PC only has 2 lawyers?

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

OK... LOL, it took some time to get names for the Psych Doc and Vet Guy...

That is definitely where they are taking that...

They do have the added difficulty of working in the NightShift odds and ends in...

And, LOL... Planning and soap writers in the same sentence is an oxymoron!

I have to wonder about the other "maybes"... Since lawyer stuff is going to someone besides Alexis, maybe she is the one that will be offed??

I hope not, cause she is one of my favorites...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

They have made Alexis almost useless other than as a foil for Nikolas's ugliness and Jerry's advances. She doesn't DO anything anymore. She doesn't take cases. She doesn't really interact with anybody. She's just there and that does not bode well. However... the same could be said about Emily. So it could be either one since right now they are both completely dispensable (not as actresses but by the way the characters are being written).

I only know their names because I saw somebody posting it somewhere else. HEH! I never caught the formerly crazy and hooked on drugs ex-vet guy name before.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if Marcil thinks Las Vegas is jumping the shark and is trying to keep a fail safe option open with GH as Brenda?

I like Logan as well, don't care who they put him with but he belongs in a romance with lots of air time. He has grown on me. Lulu is annoying me though..

Cody is pretty cute too, would like to see more of him.

No more of this sperm donor stuff, except for those scenes w. Carly

Do not want to see Alexis offed either..doesn't Sam have a twin they can dig up, so if they off her it isn't truly offing her?

I'd love it if they really did off Sam....hehe.

Cody is cute now that he's lost that psycho air about him since he first came on. Must be all that counseling from Lanie (snark).

I sort of like the sperm donor stuff because I'm loving seeing Patrick freaking out because he can't control Robin anymore. Plus, I think I like the idea of Robin and Lucky together. Odd, I know. But seriously.....I think they could work much better than Sam and Lucky ever could.

OK... am I the only one who thinks they are carrying the crazy dad thing a bit too far? Seriously, shadows and stuff? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    Plus, I think I like the idea of Robin and Lucky together. Odd, I know. But seriously.....I think they could work much better than Sam and Lucky ever could.
    True, but wouldn't that make for a very awkward and difficult working situation since Robin and Elizabeth see each other every day at the hospital?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LOL no more awkward than the half dozen other hook ups that have occurred at GH. Think about Bobby, Monica, Alan, and Noah and even the current mess with Robin/Patrick/Layla.

Plus it could be interesting seeing Liz move past her current phase. She isn't the same feisty girl we once loved and I'd really like it if they took her back to the way she was as a young woman. Having Robin and Lucky hook up might just do that because she can't just hate Robin for stealing her man like she does Sam.

+ Reply to Thread