+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 482 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: General Hospital

Maybe it's NightShiftitis... And lack of attention....

But I really thought Jason was in the caboose most of the he was on NightShift.... And apparently I missed where he was released, and thought no more about it... Simply "my bad"...

My time frame thought the kidnapping of baby Jake and his leaving the court's jurisdiction to get him back, was why he was put in the slammer... I never noticed when he got out...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

They didn't make a big deal of his coming back. I remember off camera that there was talk of him leaving and that the show would put him in jail for a very long time but then (I THINK) he decided to stay so pretty much suddenly he was found innocent and released and that was that. He was on canvas the whole time with the trial but during the trial he was in jail.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Daddy Z is the big bad mob boss, I get tired trying to remember how to spell the last name so I just shortened it, lol. Kelly M just resigned so I don't think its her. Hopefully this is another case of GH just messing with us and none of the 3 are actually leaving (although I'd be THRILLED if it was Sam). Daddy Z is a psychopath, according to the mag. He is even crazier than Johnny Z.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2610905;
    Maybe it's NightShiftitis... And lack of attention....

But I really thought Jason was in the caboose most of the he was on NightShift.... And apparently I missed where he was released, and thought no more about it... Simply "my bad"...

My time frame thought the kidnapping of baby Jake and his leaving the court's jurisdiction to get him back, was why he was put in the slammer... I never noticed when he got out...
    Easy to get confused bouncing between the two shows.. I understand.

I can't remember why they let him out that second time, but I think it was all tied in together. Once they proved beyond a reasonable doubt that 1) there's not enough evidence that Alcazar was dead, and 2) that there was ample opportunity for anyone to have killed him then they ruled that he had not actually violated probation by using violence to save Jake, perhaps?

Harmony.... with the way they ended yesterday's show, I agree that we're in for a doozy of a character.

What if...just a thought take out the L in Alcazar and move the letters around. You get Zacara. Hmm...coincidence? My intitial thought was that I had heard that Faison was coming back so I thought maybe Faison was Zacara.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I've seen pictures of the guy playing Alcazar, he's older.. much older than Alcazar was and its one of the actors who was on Hill Street Blues (I think that was the show). He played a crazy guy on it. However, you might be onto something. Maybe its a relative somehow?

Bruce Weitz?? Quite a coup, I think...

Click to see Spoiler:
    He WILL be playing Anthony Zacchara... Since it's common knowledge, I don't think it should be a spoiler, but I'm not taking any chances... )

Click to see Spoiler:
    YES!! Thank you, I could not remember the name for nothing. That's him and yep, the cast.. writers... everybody was so thrilled to get him and he was just as thrilled to be part of the show for a little while. In the article he talked highly of the actor who plays Sonny (haha why the heck is his name escaping me too?)

Yeah, its in all the mags who the actor is and what his part is but since it hasn't exactly aired yet probably safest to just spoiler it.

For that reason, AND that the mags pulled our chain about Brenda earlier.... Grrr...

Is the name of the actor playing a part really considered a spoiler? I don't think so...as what does it spoil?

The guy that plays Sonny is Maurice Benard, Harmony.

LOL thanks Broadway, I kept thinking his name was Mario. Least I had the M right, hehe.

Not sure if its considered a spoiler or not. But this is....lol

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nikolas supposedly goes after Carly with a knife and may actually hurt her. Which really makes me think that my first thought that he is the one who kills Emily may not be too far off. Buzz is that Sam, Alexis, or Emily will die and since I'm 75% sure that the mad man is Nikolas.... I think its going to be either Alexis or Emily dying.

I think that the crazy Z's and the death of the nanny are two totally different things. That the person who killed the nanny isn't the same one who has been texting Sonny and Carly. But who can it be? In the spoiler I put who I think killed the nanny and will kill the next person. But no idea who is doing the texting.

+ Reply to Thread