+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 503 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Anyone else notice that SoapNet is heavily promoting a Brenda day on Sunday?? They're going to be playing at least two hours of Brenda heavy episodes of her with each of her loves... Sonny and Jax.

I can't believe this is simply coincidence......

I loved seeing Luke back and loved his line to Tracy about "come to daddy" hehehe and the way he kept calling her Spanky and Wife. He's so awesome! GH is not the same when he's not on it. I can only take so much mob business before I want to throw something at the TV.

Hmmmm... I'm not going to nibble on the Brenda herring again. I think its another one of those things (like PK said.. was it you PK?) where they shoot something up the flag pole to see how many fans salute. In other words, its just BS to get us all excited and talking. I'll believe it when I see Brenda on the screen till then I think they are just messing with us.

Now.... I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Helena making a reappearance and having something to do with what's going on with Nikolas.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2610033;
    Hmmmm... I'm not going to nibble on the Brenda herring again. I think its another one of those things (like PK said.. was it you PK?) where they shoot something up the flag pole to see how many fans salute. In other words, its just BS to get us all excited and talking. I'll believe it when I see Brenda on the screen till then I think they are just messing with us.

Now.... I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Helena making a reappearance and having something to do with what's going on with Nikolas.
    Hahah...

That is something I have said on many occasions, but, hey, I have evidently slept since then...

Though I think the way they left NightShift, there is "something" Brenda in the offing... We may have to wait until Vanessa is on hiatus, so they may hype it until then... Sigh... But the end of NightShift certainly led right into a Brenda marathon...

Oh, shucks... You may be on the money about a Helena sighting... (That doesn't please me!)

But if Jerry isn't the culprit, she is the next best.. Hah... AND, could SHE be the Mob Boss....

I am late watching today's episode, so today, I'm on Pacific time, and may be behind on any good stuff......

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Ah...

Nice to see they are pursuing VetGuy's storyline relating to NightShift...

I have to admit I missed how Jason got out of (DayTime) prison???

Can you fill me in?

And did anything come of VetGuy going after Logan? Something else I missed...

;0))

PK waiting for some Luke/Tracey action... (I have always contended those two were the only logical pairing of brilliant yet slightly twisted minds... )

Jason never went to jail on Daytime (far as I know). He was found innocent of the murder charges and the foot shooting that happened on the night shift never aired in the day time.

Today's episode wasn't as enjoyable for me for some reason. Too much Lulu and I really dislike Patrick now. Had to fast forward through a huge portion of the show.

Hmmmm... that whole thing with the vet guy and Logan was another thing that was just sort of dropped. I think doing two shows (night shift and day time) confused the writers quiet a bit because all sorts of stories got dropped or twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2610689;
    Jason never went to jail on Daytime (far as I know). He was found innocent of the murder charges and the foot shooting that happened on the night shift never aired in the day time.

Today's episode wasn't as enjoyable for me for some reason. Too much Lulu and I really dislike Patrick now. Had to fast forward through a huge portion of the show.

Hmmmm... that whole thing with the vet guy and Logan was another thing that was just sort of dropped. I think doing two shows (night shift and day time) confused the writers quiet a bit because all sorts of stories got dropped or twisted.
    Well, that's the show I missed... Cause I thought he was found guilty, and went to jail... AND I thought Carly fought to visit him in prison... Even posing as his wife to do so....

I surely lost some footage there... And never noticed when he came back on the scene after NightShift...

Maybe the ABC website can get me up to speed on Jason... Cause I am really missing some 'stuff'...

OK, apparently I tuned out most of August, LOL... And part of September...

But, if Jason wasn't in Jail, where the heck was he? (And don't say NightShift... )

I was immersed in BigBrother at that time, (that is my story, and I'm sticking to it!)

;0))

I wasn't going to say Night Shift (hehehe but that's funny, should have!)

OK... I think I must have been in the same twilight zone with you for most of August because I remember somebody pretending to be Brenda so they could go visit Jason. Oh.. now I remember! It was while he was on trial, they had him locked away (because he was a flight risk because of his escaping to find Jake.. I think) and Carly pretended to be Brenda and Liz pretended to be a cop to visit him. Then he was found innocent.

Oh .. huge scoop.... read it while I was standing in line today at Ukrops.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Daddy Z is INSANE! I mean so insane that he makes the Cassadine's look normal. Supposedly the first few scenes between him and Sonny are going to be really intense and everybody is all excited about them.

Nik cutting his own hand on the letter opener today was intense. OK here's a thought on that.. putting it in spoilers because I can't remember if we've discussed it or not.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Supposedly either Sam, Emily, or Alexis die and I was thinking what if Nik kills Emily in one of his fits then it turns out that he was actually under the control of Helena and that the butler is really Helena in disguise.. or a minion of hers... and they've been doing something to Nikolas?

I rather enjoyed Robin telling Patrick where to stick his too little too late today.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2610808;
    I wasn't going to say Night Shift (hehehe but that's funny, should have!)

OK... I think I must have been in the same twilight zone with you for most of August because I remember somebody pretending to be Brenda so they could go visit Jason. Oh.. now I remember! It was while he was on trial, they had him locked away (because he was a flight risk because of his escaping to find Jake.. I think) and Carly pretended to be Brenda and Liz pretended to be a cop to visit him. Then he was found innocent.

Oh .. huge scoop.... read it while I was standing in line today at Ukrops.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Daddy Z is INSANE! I mean so insane that he makes the Cassadine's look normal. Supposedly the first few scenes between him and Sonny are going to be really intense and everybody is all excited about them.

Nik cutting his own hand on the letter opener today was intense. OK here's a thought on that.. putting it in spoilers because I can't remember if we've discussed it or not.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Supposedly either Sam, Emily, or Alexis die and I was thinking what if Nik kills Emily in one of his fits then it turns out that he was actually under the control of Helena and that the butler is really Helena in disguise.. or a minion of hers... and they've been doing something to Nikolas?

I rather enjoyed Robin telling Patrick where to stick his too little too late today.
    OK...

So help me out with my senior moments.... I gather no one knows where Jason was, but he is back, and that's all that matters...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Daddy Z... THAT is supposedly the super mob boss moving in on Sonny, and Johnny's papa? (I am horrid on names, and worse on initials.... ) I have to think that Sam is leaving, cause I really can't conceive of Emily going, and I would be majorly pissed if Alexis left! She is my favorite female on GH (though Tracey is moving up on the outside, rather quickly...)

Help me out here... why do you think Jason was gone? He has never left. He was in jail back in the May/June timeframe for allegedly killing Alcazar and then for breaking probation, but he was on air for most of that time as he always had key scenes predominantly with Sam and Liz surrounding the kidnapping of baby Jake. But... he hasn't gone anywhere recently.

+ Reply to Thread