+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 484 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: General Hospital

Hahah... Those 5 are enough for ww3 in PortCharles...

Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought I had read here? that Steve was leaving the show.... But he has indicated he won't be in season 2 of NightShift because of the lack of family time, so I don't know what to think... That wouldn't indicate he was leaving...

I don't have a problem with Layla, especially... I usually like anyone with an accent... I will have to see how it plays out... You know on soaps, NOBODY stays together....

Do you suppose Brenda will turn up on GH now? All the hype of Alyssa Milano being cast to only show her back on NightShift as she left the hospital, doesn't seem worth it...

I wasn't paying much attention Friday - When I'm on the computer, my eyes take precedent over my ears, but I did note Vet Guy was back...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Wow, they are really loading GH up with NightShift people... I'm sure this will be temporary to tie up a "few" loose ends to quiet the hordes...

Doctor Hunky, Andy, and Jolene's sister... A new regular, perhaps? The sex addict was addressed, as was Andy's addiction as well...

;0))

PK

What are they doing to Robin? Please do not turn her into some pathetic stalking harpie who can't get past the "gem" that is Patrick. They are going to seriously tick me off. I don't like the direction they seem to be taking her in.

Where is Jason? Loved Liz standing up to Lucky today. Anybody else see where this is headed? With her telling the truth about Jake. (My speculation and not a spoiler)

And WTH with the sister showing up? Huh? Wuh? Oh...kay....then.

I read in SOD that Milano never was seriously considered for the Brenda role and it was just a rumor. The head writer even went so far as to say in response to that question that they would never recast Brenda because it would upset Vanessa too much and she's too important to them and the character. But who knows..right? I just don't like that they went to all the trouble of flashing the Barrett name everywhere and then never went anywhere with it.

And whoa... so it looks like Nicholas stabbed Jerry? Nice *grins*

Tying up loose ends, I can see that, but what about Maxie and her brush with death?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2603843;
    What are they doing to Robin? Please do not turn her into some pathetic stalking harpie who can't get past the "gem" that is Patrick. They are going to seriously tick me off. I don't like the direction they seem to be taking her in.

Where is Jason? Loved Liz standing up to Lucky today. Anybody else see where this is headed? With her telling the truth about Jake. (My speculation and not a spoiler)

And WTH with the sister showing up? Huh? Wuh? Oh...kay....then.

I read in SOD that Milano never was seriously considered for the Brenda role and it was just a rumor. The head writer even went so far as to say in response to that question that they would never recast Brenda because it would upset Vanessa too much and she's too important to them and the character. But who knows..right? I just don't like that they went to all the trouble of flashing the Barrett name everywhere and then never went anywhere with it.

And whoa... so it looks like Nicholas stabbed Jerry? Nice *grins*

Tying up loose ends, I can see that, but what about Maxie and her brush with death?
    Hahah...

Interesting stuff...

So they conned us once again, eh...

For some reason, I think Robin is leaving again.... (Though, perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part??) I have never thought she was an actress of any caliber... She simply fell into the role as a young child, and followed it up..

I look forward to seeing where Patrick goes Post Robin...

Since Jason is supposedly in jail for EVER, he should not be a part of the current storyline.... (especially if he is leaving the show..)

But my curiosity has been piqued.... Majorly.... Thankfully!!!

;o))

OK.... correct me if I'm remembering this wrong. I thought Jason was supposed to go to jail for a long time IF Steve B decided to leave but since he decided to stay, Jason got off of the murder rap. So that might explain why he isn't really around? They had the story arch set up where he would be in jail but then Steve decided to stay so they have to work him back in.

I missed seeing Skye on the screen today. I'd love to see something with her and Rick develop. Plus... bring on Luke already! I want to see the fireworks, heh.

I don't think Johnny or his dad had anything to do with Laeticia's death. It was Skye or Rick or somebody like that with a grudge against Sonny.

I'm thinking Jolene's sister showing up is simply to get to the bottom of why Jolene turned homicidal... One of those loose ends from NightShift...

I wonder if they originally planned on moving so many of those characters to Daytime? The show did so well on Soapnet, they may have simply seized the opportunity. Doing so keeps most of their core NightShift cast intact for season two. Not a bad idea, at all - they might have found other work because of NightShift, and wouldn't be available for season two.

That's funny about Brenda and the "not" recast, thinking back on it... They briefly recast her some years ago when we learned she was alive. Eva Longoria got that gig...

Hmmmm...about Brenda and the recast. I think the character is needed and I'd love to see somebody of repute playing her. It makes sense about the sister but I'm getting an odd vibe. I fully expect her to turn out to be a bad person.

Responding to some of your comments on the night shift thread about Kate warning Andy and Dr. Lee to take their addict conversation elsewhere.....

It makes sense that Kate said that because she had told Sonny that she was going to write an article or a book based on her community service and everything she's gone through and learned in the hospital. So I also liked that she warned them to take the conversation elsewhere. I think it was her own way of giving them a chance to not have something so private aired.

I like her too but I have to say... lol...that I really enjoy when Sonny and Carly get into their intense scenes. Those two are so not over.

I'm going to start talking like Spinelli soon. The blonde one. The falsley sweet blonde one=Jolene. The seemingly sweet blonde one=Jolene's sister. The evil blonde one=Maxie. Fair Lulu=Well, duh. The Godfather=Sonny. Stonecold=Jason. The Valcry=Carly. Whatever he calls Georgie and Jax.
    I'm going to have to come up with some of my own for my friends.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Georgie used to be "The loyal little sister" till she complained that it made her sound like a poodle (or some sort of dog) and now she is something to do with being wise.

Your friends might think you've lost a couple of screws if you start talking like him, hehehe.

OK who was taping Carly and Jax? And why didn't they notice this big honking silver thing sitting on the table. I think I would notice a camera on the table. Sheesh.

It's SO good to have LUKE BACK!!!

+ Reply to Thread