+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 449 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2587664;
    Woohoo! Lucky and Liz getting a divorce
    You sound almost as thrilled about that as I was about Rob Estes and Josie Besset (or however you spell it) and Britney and "K-Fed" splitting up.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

And Carly running across town... leaving her kids.... while supposedly a mob war is about to break out... to yell/whine at Jason that Liz is not to move in. *sighs* Can we issue a gag order on Carly? I love the character but the actress is really reaching the upper reaches of screechy voice lately and my ears are hurting.

OK whomever said that Nicholas might still be suffering from the poison Jerry gave him? Wow, appears like you were dead on with that assessment.

I loved that Jason FINALLY put Carly in her place. That was a long time coming and what the heck sort of sentence was that the judge gave Kate? Sheesh, talk about not wanting to give special treatment to celebrities and then do just that. Oh well, at least we get to watch Epiphany having fun at Kate's expense.... should be worth a few little giggles.

I was only half watching last night, Harmony, but there was something in the later Sonny/Jason conversation that made me think that they had some influence on the judge's ruling. Did I hear incorrectly?

Evidently Jerry found out that the judges daughter had some run ins with the law (DUI, I believe) and that it hadn't been reported and it was actually swept under the carpet. From what I gathered, nothing ever came of it. So Jerry blackmailed the judge to go light on Kate or else he'd let it be known that he covered for his daughters DUI and therefore ruin his reputation as having zero tolerance.

Still think it was ridiculous how the writers so neatly solved that. Bah.... lol.

A lot of the above is my interpretation of Jerry telling Sonny that the judges daughter had a DUI and the comments made after that.

Ah.... then it wasn't a matter of the judge going light on a celebrity. I didn't think I had been hearing things but yes, it was Sonny/Jerry and not Sonny/Jason. I remember that now because I remember thinking that it was odd that Sonny had gotten beyond thinking that Jerry might have poisoned Kate's drink when I hadn't seen them discussing it. But I've missed a couple of shows in the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2590274;
    OK whomever said that Nicholas might still be suffering from the poison Jerry gave him? Wow, appears like you were dead on with that assessment.
    Ooooooh, that was me But I've missed the last two nights (I'll have to catch up on Soapnet...greatest invention since sliced bread) so I'm not sure why it seems that way now. I was just starting to go with the whole tumor thing that was going around. But now I'm worried about what I just read in SO Digest. I don't know how to spoiler, so I won't give too much away, except to say that supposedly one of three major female characters is going to die...dead-dead...and one of them I've been getting vibes about since I heard major folks were going to go in this mob war. Heck, I don't want any of those three of to go!!! I was kinda hoping for Kate, I still haven't really warmed up to her, but I'm trying...

I want to know!! So here is how to spoiler.... [******spoiler} blah blah {/*****spoiler] remove the asterisks and use the block quotes [ and not }.

Ok so when Nicholas was first attacking Logan I was thinking "Man! He's officially lost it". But then when he was explaining it to the butler and that shifty eye look he was giving? I don't know. Something really isn't adding up. Would he... could he.. be faking it all?

And something else not adding up is that house that just appeared when Liz needed one. Something is up there, did Jason buy it? Sam? Trevor? Something is up.

Anybody get the latest ABC Soaps mag?

Click to see Spoiler:
    the very last page shows Steve B and a line about him leaving Port Charles for Nashville. Oh I hope that's just a tag line and doesn't mean Jason is really leaving! I'd be soooooooo mad! Why would they break up Liz/Lucky if Jason isn't even going to be around?

I hate that Layla has made the move to GH daytime. I have no idea what they see in that character, she's dreadful. The Nicholas storyline is beginning to annoy me, I start to hate a storyline if I'm kept in the dark too long. Its time to start giving out some serious clues as to whats going on.

Where is Brenda or whoever that burn victim was in the ER?

So they found a way to keep the crazy vet around, good, I like him. He's interesting.

And finally........ Luke comes back this week! Yay! Cannot wait for the fireworks between him, Scotty, Lulu, Logan, Tracey.... did I forget anybody?

+ Reply to Thread