+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 497 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    And what the heck is wrong with Lucky? My word, his jealousy and just his jerkness aren't allowing him to see that Jason is actually trying to help.
    Gee, ya think?? Man he really annoyed me tonight. And then when Lucky was whining to someone else about how he can't find LuLu, I was like "Well, dumba**, maybe if you actually followed up on Jason's lead instead of letting your jealousy and bitterness take control, you would've found her! Instead, once again, guess what?! Jason's the hero and you're not! HA!" I want Lulu to find out that Lucky was more interested in accusing Jason of trying to get with Elizabeth again than he was about following a legitimate lead and trying to find his sister.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

And that Sam enabled that. She completely supported his idiotic notion that Jason was lying and that Lulu was perfectly fine. Why do I get the feeling that Johnny isn't really trying to hurt Lulu? They were probably playing or something, watch. Doesn't that sound typical for these writers? I did find it very funny that Jason is going to be the hero (again) while Lucky once again comes off looking like a clueless idiot. And I loved the way the hospital staff ran interference... heeeeeee that was funny.

Is it wrong of me that I had sort of hoped that they would find Lulu dead? I've never been a fan of that character but lately? All her whining and spoiled brat behavior have turned me against her.

I'd much rather them find Maxie dead.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. What is the deal with Nicholas?! Something isn't right. He's flying into uncontrollable rages one minute and then perfectly lucid the next and if anyone saw today, he flipped out on Alexis and then when she tried to calmly walk away, he threw a glass at her. Then on the preview for Monday's show, she calls him on that "You threw glass at me" and he says "Why would I do that?" but he says it really angry-like. There is something going on. I'm wondering something. Is it possible that whatever that stuff was that Jerry kept giving him could've caused some kind of brain injury? Or is it possible that the anecdote that was given to him could've done something. I'm no doctor but couldn't a tumor or cyst cause unexplained mood swings and that kind of thing? There have been cases of people flying into these rages and then they don't remember flipping out once they calm down.

I haven't seen the show yet but a tumor can most definitely cause personality changes and mood swings. AND I had read fan speculation that Emily's cancer was going to come back and she wouldn't survive. Wonder if they got it wrong and its actually Nicholas?

Or Jerry is still giving him "something"...

We will have to wait a while to see where this is going... Or... Maybe it's Grandma Dearest...

Seems she is due for a return engagement - about the same time Luke returns...

Luke and Tracey need to get with the program... Hah, and then Luke will see Alan, too...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2581627;
    I haven't seen the show yet but a tumor can most definitely cause personality changes and mood swings. AND I had read fan speculation that Emily's cancer was going to come back and she wouldn't survive. Wonder if they got it wrong and its actually Nicholas?
    Oh, geez...

They keep sending this stuff up the flagpole to see who salutes, and then they drag it back down again...

There is more to Nic's problems than a simple (in soapdom) medical problem... He is talking with people, and unless they are imaginary, he IS talking with people who matter to the storyline...

I hope I last long enough to find out... I am really getting tired of the leftovers... Settle them and THEN let's move on...

Sorry... Rant over!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

PK I have no idea what the rant was about lol......

So what do you guys make of Johnny? Hopefully he died when he plunged over the side because last thing this show needs is yet another unbalanced psycho *sighs*

And... Nicholas rubbed the bridge of his nose before he snapped. Hmmm.... interesting. I think the people he is talking to and his anger fits aren't related.

Also, they want us to think its either Rick or Trevor doing all this stuff to Sonny. Problem with it being Rick is that he is too integral to GH and the stories and characters, I just don't see them doing that to the character. However, Trevor and Skye are completely dispensable so I'm still sticking to it being one of them.

I knew nothing would come of that whole Lulu is in danger thing.... chasing her to throw her in the water tank? *sighs* Oh and shouldn't somebody be calling her family and letting her know she's safe? After they ran around telling everybody she was in danger... lets just sit and watch a movie instead of letting your family know you are safe. Sheesh.

I believe Lulu called everyone from her cell phone. I remember yesterday's episode and she walked into the apartment and was leaving a voicemail saying she was fine and when she hung up, she said something like "Okay, that's everyone, alright?"

Woohoo! Lucky and Liz getting a divorce

+ Reply to Thread