+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 537 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1179Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I hope you're wrong Harmony, about Jason and Liz I think I'm one of the few that still like Liz, but then I've liked her ever since she first came on as what's her name's bratty little sister But then, depending how they play up the story, Jason would have chemistry with a door knob! I've liked every pairing he's been in And I totally agree with you with about Jax. I like him with Carly (though I still prefer her with Sonny), but I haven't gotten behind Jax and anyone since Alexis. Still, for the most part, GH is doing a pretty good job these days of balancing the stories and not being so mob-heavy (though I like those storylines as well). And again, I agree about more Georgie and Diane. I've always liked how GH does a good job of giving their more peripheral charcters (Diane, Max, Alice, Milo) fun scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2578757;
    I'd like to see a triangle with Luke, Tracy, and Scotty. LOL it would be hilarious.
    At least it would get Luke 'off the pot'... Tracy is the only person on this show who should be with Luke - I've thought so since before they threw them in the mix together..... The Scotty connection for yet another Luke triangle would be "briefly" interesting... But I have never been a Scotty fan, so it would by just another eh, for me...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Okay. In today's classic lines segment:
    MAXIE (To Logan regarding Lulu): She's just a spoiled little brat

Hello?? Pot..Kettle...Black. Too funny. And am I the only one who got really mad at Lucky automatically jumping to Jason yet again trying to meet with Elizabeth when Jason came by to ask about LuLu?? Hello, Lucky! Your sister has just gone missing and the first thing on your mind is Jason "using the disappearance as an excuse to pop in on Elizabeth?" How about "Oh, my God, I've gotta go look for my sister!"?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yeah, they have completely wrecked Lucky's character... Send him to Soap Heaven... He's not worth seeing in this incarnation...

(I just watched that scene, BTW... I wanted to smack him... What part of I want to talk to YOU doesn't Lucky get? Suddenly he is acting so wounded and superior at the same time.. He's bedding Sam, and he is still the "victim"...)
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Lucky hasn't been the same since Jonathan Jackson left Maybe getting him away from Liz and paired up with someone new will help, I don't know. Frankly at this point, he and Sam deserve each other. But yeah, how is Liz's one time fling after he slept with Maxie, how many times, in their bed, while he was on drugs, compare? Just a bit upset with that whole thing...And no, Liz is no saint, but at least she's trying to do what she thinks is the right thing, even if it's not helping anyone. I'm looking forward to tonight, I have to catch it on Soapnet (thank God for that!!) since I'm at work now. Can'tcha tell ?

God, I haven't watched today's show yet. I can tell I'm going to be pissed off once again. I know that soaps are the bastion of hypocrites, however, Lucky and Sam's behavior elevates that to a whole new level. Seriously, they are crucifying Liz for one moment of weakness when not only did they set the whole thing into motion but they also have expounded upon it by hooking up and then throwing the whole thing in Liz's face. Liz is moving quickly out of the realm of understandable and almost admirable for standing by her marriage to that of being an idiot. I would have tossed him out the second he came back all gloating about having slept with Sam. Hell, I would have met him at the door with shot gun locked and loaded and ready to blast him in that area that Sam is lusting after so much. But that's just me. *grins*

I think that the Scotty/Tracy/Luke triangle would be interesting because they all hate each other so much and should provide tons of comic relief and it gets Luke back. Seriously, his daughter is kidnapped and he doesn't return? Nuts... I know he is on the lam but still.

And yes, Sam and Lucky deserve each other and they should be put together. Makes my fast forwarding of any scenes with them in it even easier!

Dontcha know PK? Everything is about Lucky! He doesn't give a damn about anything but himself and not even his sister going missing penetrates his self-involved fog... .maybe he should hook back up with Maxie?

I wouldn't wish Maxie on anyone!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

SO I've pretty much stopped watching Nightshift. Bummer because it started out so promising but they lost me somewhere along the way. Could be because of Layla (a character I do not like... shes a snob and has no redeeming qualities and is not likeable), the parting of Patrick and Robin for no good reason other than to put him with Layla, the craziness that is Dr Lee and Jolene, the way they made Spinelli into this crazy stalker and just a bunch of other things.

All that being said, there is one character on night shift that I'd love for them to bring over to the daytime soap and that is the hottie guitar playing cardiologist. He needs to be on the daytime GH with a love interest and storyline. All the others I don't care enough about to have them cross over (and the few that I do aren't given enough air time for me to care).

What do you guys think? What female on GH doesn't have a storyline and could be paired up with him?

I loved Lucky when Jonathan Jackson was the actor, and Becky Herbst was so precious when she first joined GH! As that actress is still on, I find it easier to like her character, but NOONE has been Lucky but JJ for me! They might as well change the character's name to Joe, because there is nothing left from the original Lucky. What a spineless, selfish, whiny character he has become. Luke should come by and kick him to the curb!

I cannot force myself to like Lulu; she really does have everyone fawning all over her, and honestly, I think Maxie is more interesting to watch. Lulu bores me to pieces.

I can understand why they recast Lucky, JJ left and they needed the character so they were left with no other choice. I blame it on the writers. If they had stayed true to Lucky's character, I do feel that the current actor has the chops to pull it off. But they ruined him.

So watching todays show.. is it wrong of me to think Nicholas is HOT crazy? LMAO, no seriously, he's kinda sexy when he goes all mad and crazy. The actor does smoldering anger with the best of them.

I also felt for Rick today, he's so damaged on the inside.. poor guy.

And what the heck is wrong with Lucky? My word, his jealousy and just his jerkness aren't allowing him to see that Jason is actually trying to help.

+ Reply to Thread