+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 534 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree1138Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I think I mentioned this before but I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love and I'm getting Kate Howard's haircut. I've saved a couple of SOD's with her pic in it so I can show it to the stylist.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Skye is a good thought... And it makes sense... (So of course you're wrong... )

Re Kate, if the character has grown on enough people, GH will kill off someone else -or only make it "appear" she has been killed...

Let us know how you like that cut, NilesGirl...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I will definitely.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nilesgirl, are you adding the highlights too? I think its those that makes her hair look so shiny and gives it the movement feel. Definitely need them. If your hair is darker, you can do darker highlights. Hope you love it!

Well as long as they keep Kate as is and don't turn her into one of Sonny's spoiled whiny do-whatever-Sonny-demands mob princesses... we can keep her around *wink*

You know who else I really like? Diane. Alexis was alot like her till they ruined the character and turned into this scatterbrain that makes you wonder how on earth she even is a lawyer.

Oh meant to comment on the Trevor thing. I know! What a horrible person but thanks for so handily showing everybody that Sonny and Rick were right about you. Convenient how that worked and so quickly too, huh? *I'm such a cynical smart alec hehe*

I've started liking her more, too, Harmony. I think about a week ago she finally dropped the stick-up-her-butt acting and softened. Now she is immensely likeable and I can see the emotions in her scenes.

nilesgirl... I've been very tempted to get that cut as well but I think my hair is just too wavy to look right. Make the leap.. do it!!

You know something about Kate, though? The only reason I resisted liking her was because I hate having a character forced on me. She was suddenly everywhere and involved with everybody. I like to warm up to them on my own terms and time. THEN, the actress just really drew me in. She's very good. She can say a lot with just a look or a little smile AND she's good enough that even when she was all up tight and snobby I could tell it was because she was scared of being hurt and losing everything she did so much to get (mistress to Trevor) so it was almost understandable (her attitude) especially now that we know more about her.

Wow well today's show was interesting. They are setting it up to look like Jerry is doing it all but.... that's too easy. I don't think its either Jerry or Trevor and since Sam was being a stank with Lucky, it wasn't her either. Who could it be? Its a nice little mystery and thank goodness for prerecording shows... fast forward past every single Sam and Lucky scene. It did bother me though how nonchalant Liz is about the whole thing and Sonny is getting on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2572771;
    I think I mentioned this before but I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love and I'm getting Kate Howard's haircut. I've saved a couple of SOD's with her pic in it so I can show it to the stylist.
    I think that is the cutest hairstyle! I comment about it all the time to my husband.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really enjoying GH these days. I'm loving Jason and Liz, I'm actually starting to warm up to the whole Logan/Lulu/Maxie thing (and if anyone told me two months ago I'd actually like Maxie... , not that I'm rooting for her, but still). I'm kind of curious as to what's up with Nic and his rage issues...maybe some side effect of Jerry's drug? And I just adore Spinelli. His scenes with Jason last night were great, and I'm looking forward to him slowly realizing that Georgie is right there for him. The only one I'm still having a hard time warming up to is Kate...and I seem to be in the minority here, so maybe it will come. But then, I've only ever liked Sonny with Brenda, Carly and.........Emily

Well since Brenda is back (if they ever actually show her and its not a spoiler since its front page of the soap mags and she's been shown) but in a new face... maybe you will get your wish.

My like of Lulu has taken a serious nose dive because of the way she treats Spinelli so I am sort of warming up to Maxie because of it. Who is this Johnny guy? Does this mean we get more whining Lulu scenes?

That's interesting, about Nicholas's rage issues. Makes sense.

I'm also enjoying the recent GH (for the most part.. can't stand what they did to Lucky/Liz and hate Sam with a passion so I fast forward past anything to do with any of those characters or storylines).

Jerry is fast becoming a favorite because I just love any character who can and does stand up to Sonny/Jason in a calm and convincing way. Jax is getting on my nerves, he's running around without a clue and just being an idiot. I want our old Jax back! Speaking of coming back, I want Luke back too.

Jason and Liz will never last, unfortunately, too many people important to Jason can't stand her and Jason rarely has an original thought so I see him being swayed towards ending things with her (if they ever get that far). The only reason he is opposed to them being together is because he was told it was dangerous for her and the boys. AND.. I think Brenda was brought back for him.

I'd like to see a triangle with Luke, Tracy, and Scotty. LOL it would be hilarious. I also would love to see Diane and Georgie getting more screen time.

+ Reply to Thread