+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 485 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I don't understand why you guys think it's tough to see someone throwing a butt out a window. That doesn't mean that anyone was following too closely... they were just there. I see people throwing butts out of windows daily (one of my pet peeves) and it doesn't mean I'm chasing them, following them, or riding their bumpers.

Being harassed as in a young woman in an expensive car being harassed and not because of them recognizing her.

Anyways, back to the show. Did you guys watch today? Am I the only one thinking Rick is doing it all? They aren't being very good at hiding the clues... well unless that the intention? Purposely throw us off?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2567728;
    Being harassed as in a young woman in an expensive car being harassed and not because of them recognizing her.
    That makes no sense. A young woman does something against the law. The cops stop her for it. In the meantime they notice the smell of alcohol and they give her a sobriety test.

How does that equal "harrassment"? I'd call that "doing their job."

Anyways, back to the show. Did you guys watch today? Am I the only one thinking Rick is doing it all? They aren't being very good at hiding the clues... well unless that the intention? Purposely throw us off?
    I was thinking originally that it might be Ric, but once they showed the hole in the shirt it was too blatant and I'd be very disappointed in GH's writers if they made it that easy.

Well not blatant harassment, its just that people throw butts out all the time and they are never pulled over and never followed. I'm just saying that the LA police have had issues in the past and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they targeted a rich young girl in an expensive car. Now, what she did was wrong and I am glad that they charged her. Its just odd that they were following her around in the first place, that's all.

I think you are right about it being too obvious and probably not Rick... what was Sam doing at the time the woman was murdered? After all, the producer did say in SOD that Sam was going to be pivotal in a major upcoming storyline. Then on the other hand, these are the same writers who have destroyed such previously loved characters as Lucky and Sam.... so they just might be that blatant after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2569413;
    Its just odd that they were following her around in the first place, that's all.
    Why do you assume she was being followed?

I think you are right about it being too obvious and probably not Rick... what was Sam doing at the time the woman was murdered? After all, the producer did say in SOD that Sam was going to be pivotal in a major upcoming storyline. Then on the other hand, these are the same writers who have destroyed such previously loved characters as Lucky and Sam.... so they just might be that blatant after all.
    Very true... these writers are a bit clueless as to what is truly suspenseful and exciting. If it is Sam or Ric I'll be very surprised as they'd be the first people that everyone thinks of... but you are probably right. They're probably sitting there thinking that everyone's immediately believing that it's the other mob boss, but we aren't.

I thought this was pretty neat... A boardie friend is in Amsterdam, and she looked up and was amazed to see Tony Geary... She says he's taller older and more wrinkled than she expected... He was apparently showing a couple around the city, cause he warned them to watch out for bicycles...

This just happened Saturday, so he will not be back on GH for a while.... I hate his long vacations. He makes the show, IMO...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

NO!! I was just going to ask if anybody knew where the heck Tony was and when the heck he was coming back. Especially with this storyline. Luke would be all over it and put a stop to the nonsense that is Jerry and this mob-who-shall-not-be-seen.

Here's a thought.. for those of you who love a good mystery and keep worrying at it till you figure it out (hopefully I'm not the only one who does that).

Remember when Trevor called his boss and told him that it all went down according to plan with no complications? What if the whole intention is to make Rick and Sonny go after each other or make it so Rick arrests Sonny or Jason thereby letting this other guy step right in without him getting his hands dirty (technically). I think that would be brilliant and a great way to throw the viewers off. Are the writers clever enough to come up with something that devious and underhanded or am I giving them too much creative credit?

I started thinking last night that it should be someone like Skye. Skye was determined at one point to take over Alcazar's business... and with her showing up in Ric's office for no real good reason on Monday.. hmmm... It would be fun, but probably unlikely with this writing crew.

Trevor's underhanded blackmail of Kate is just sneaky and nasty and wrong! I wonder when she's going to just chuck her old life and side with Sonny? I find that interesting. And I loved her haircut and makeup yesterday.. she looked beautiful!

I read an article in one of the mags about her (the actress) and how people keep commenting on her haircut and asking her if she did it just for the character. She said that she didn't. That she'd just had a baby and wanted something easy and that still looked good with little fuss and that when she got the role she was surprised to find out that the cut was very fashion forward and perfect for the character. She is growing on me, just took some time. I'm liking her more and more because she's one of the few women who stand up to the men in GH and does it without whining, manipulating, lying, or any number of backhanded tricks. So of course, they are going to kill her off. GRRRRRRRRR

Skye, perfect! It would explain why they dragged her out of holding hell and actually put her on the screen. I still think its somebody setting Jason/Sonny up to make them think its this other guy and Trevor to get rid of them. So Skye would be perfect.

+ Reply to Thread