+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 534 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2564908;
    *slaps forehead* I completely forgot about that!! I think I've already missed it. Dang it. I have to remember that for next time it gets pre-empted.
    If you're around in the morning... it will reair at 9am Monday.

Man, ditto...

Talk about a classic "Duh" moment...

*shaking head*
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Well today's show was kind of confusing. So Nicholas gets pulled over by the cops but its never mentioned again? How did Rick get a tear on his shirt? Where did Jerry vanish to?

I don't think Trevor or the mob had anything to do with Laeticia dying, I think that was to throw the viewers off.

I can tell I'm going to be very pissed off in a couple of days. Somebody is sniffing around Liz's house and could be a threat while her oh-so-loving hubby is out whoring it up with Sam. Yep, I'm going to be very ticked off. Lucky is so focused on making sure Sam is safe that it hasn't even occurred inside his pea size brain that Liz and Jake could be too because Sam is old news while the whole "world" knows that Jason jumped bail to rescue Jake. Hmmm... who do you think carries more weight as a hit? The has been or the one he jumped bail for.

*rolls eyes*

Lucky is an idiot and she's better off without him. I HATE the way they've ruined the character of Lucky. I wonder if his contract is up for renewal too? And how stupid is Jerry's idea of Sam (the stank) sleeping with Trevor?

The skuttlebutt is that we have to pay very close attention to all the killings, Who (big and little characters) and how and when they happened, etc., to try and figure out WhoDunIT...

And, go figure, I was mentally in and out of GH today... I am finding it very hard to stay tuned in...

I hope it gets better... Quickly!!!!

I think something was said today that was key to solving the murders. Trevor said something along the lines "who in this town would want that poor woman dead". Who would? Who would benefit by Sonny and Carly and Jason losing something dear to them and what would the result be? Would Jerry go that far to get what he wants? His brother back? AND... the character of Jerry is sort of dispensable.

*Sends PK some focus vibes*

It would've been nice if they had incorporated the 9/11 anniversary in the story today. They did it on AMC but they neglected to mention it on this one. They should've had some kind of mention of it at least.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Is this life imitating art?

Soap Star Busted for DUI

Posted Sep 11th 2007 12:24PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, TV
    Soap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!
    TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was taken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.
    Soap Star Busted for DUI - TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Not to belittle the circumstance... But that it was Maxie is "wondrous'...

Though... That the cops were following so closely on anyone that they picked up on a butt tossed out the window is "interesting"...

She is a jerk for tossing a butt out the window for sure... DANG... AND being DUI as well.... SHAME SHAME...

But I have to wonder how the cops got wind of it in the first place..

I am neither a Maxie fan nor a TMZ fan...

Sounds like a bit of harassing may have gone on because like you said, how and why were they following her so closely?

Onto today's show.... so you are in fear for your life and think somebody is outside your home. You get a gun and go towards the door... what do you do next? Announce your presence with both the sound of your heels and your voice? *smacks Liz* How stupid can she be? I was waiting for somebody to shoot her through the window because of how much noise she was making. And..... what made the sound of glass breaking and why was Leslie sneaking around like that?

I think Rick did. I think he is doing it all because he thinks it will cause Sonny to lash out at whatever his name is and start a mob war so he can arrest him.

Sam....grrrrrrrrrrr........... ...and double grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stank.

And Lulu took the worlds shortest cruise.

I didn't get the feeling KS was being followed or harassed. After all, it's not like she's Britney or Lindsey. Most cops wouldn't have any clue who she is. It isn't hard to imagine a scenario where she was driving down the freeway, passed some cops and they saw her toss the cigarette out the window. If she was drinking, then she wouldn't have been paying much attention to the fact that there were cops right next to her. If they were following her, maybe it was because she was driving erratically. After all, she was drunk.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread